• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Koopa's kave: a safe place where i can draw, write and more ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿข

Should I make the Thanksgiving event?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please don't

• Don't have a opinion/Don't care

• Total voters
Decided to make another short story starring sky and swirls! This time, they're exploring cumulus city, located in a country in the clouds!
505eaad3-4788-47ee-9a60-84fe098119bc.png

โ˜๏ธ Date in the clouds โ›…
Sky and swirls had been together for about 3 weeks when Sky wanted to go on a date. Most people liked to go to the movies or a restaurant on a date, but Sky wanted to go to a place few people knew about, cumulus city! Swirls was OK with it, but there was one problem: how would they get up into the sky? "We can use our wings!" Sky said as she started flapping her wings and took to the skies. Swirls started flying too, and he brought with him his 4 favorite balloons. While they were flying, Swirls noticed how pretty his balloons looked in the sky. It looked like a mini rainbow flying along with him. Eventually the two regals had made it to the unamed country in the clouds. There wasn't much there, just clouds and more clouds. They were remarkably soft and fluffy, perfect for a nap. Soon, they had arrived at cumulus city! It was filled with cloud bunnies, who appear to be made completely out of clouds by thier mysterious creator. This city also explained how the country was made, you would insert some fluff, them put it in a gyroid-like figure that makes clouds! Sky immediately went right to work to find a nice place to talk. There were plenty of empty spaces, but they had practically nothing. So with the cloud bunnies permission, Sky and Swirls began decorating an empty area with feathers and balloons. Once they were done, it looked beautiful, and it looked like a perfect place to have a date! Even better, the two regals were constantly offered popsicles and ice cream swirls, which made the experience even better.

Koopa, I just can't get enough of your art! It's always so heartwarming and colorful, and don't even get me started on your storytelling ๐Ÿฅฐโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿชถ๐ŸŽˆ how did you cram your koopa shell with so much talent?? Keep it up!

Koopa, I just can't get enough of your art! It's always so heartwarming and colorful, and don't even get me started on your storytelling ๐Ÿฅฐโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿชถ๐ŸŽˆ how did you cram your koopa shell with so much talent?? Keep it up!
Thanks! Your art is also amazingly colorful too, and so is your writing! Honestly I'm not sure if you can tell, but you were actually one of my inspirations for when I first started doing this, you I guess talent can come from talent!

Thanks! Your art is also amazingly colorful too, and so is your writing! Honestly I'm not sure if you can tell, but you were actually one of my inspirations for when I first started doing this, you I guess talent can come from talent!
Thank you! And I could tell, yes! It's honestly a really nice feeling that I could inspire anyone โ˜บ๏ธ I feel that as people with not only common interests but just as fellow human beings, we should all try to inspire and encourage one another. A seedling ๐ŸŒฑ needs a little sun, a little rain, a little of this and that... And one day, it becomes a big tree ๐ŸŒณ just like with people, a little can go a long way :)

@LittleMissPanda, guess what? Your kind words meant so much to me that I decided to make this for you!
cc84399c-dbb0-471c-8353-5385ee411472.png

Yet, I still don't know how to fly!
One autumn day, the cabbit trio decided to meet up in the fall just to hang out and chat. Though the brothers definitely did argue over what season they should meet up, they finally decided on autumn because it wasn't too far from spring, and it was close to winter. As soon as they got there, Lil' ears remembered the time he took a nap on a real cloud in the spring! The cloud was super warm and soft, and he was really sad when it was time for him to leave that soft paradise. So, as soon as Bounce and Gnawty arrived Lil ears immediately exclaimed: "I'm going to go take a nap on a cloud before it gets too cold to!" Gnawty wished his brother luck, while Bounce chuckled. "Oh, Lil ears, you realize how far a cloud is from here, right? You'd need something that can help you fly, like a balloon!" However, to Bounce's suprise, Lil ears had brought a balloon beforehand! It was green, which was his lucky color. So now all he had to do was wait for a breeze to start soaring up to the sky! Meanwhile Bounce had made friends with a shy, but caring Squirrel named Birch. The Squirrel was so nice, that Bounce smiled a little! Gnawty sneakily watched him in the bushes, unknowingly for Bounce. Just then, a breeze came! Without further ado, Lil ears jumped up, and the balloon took him up and away to a nice, soft cloud! Gnawty and Bounce could only Gasp in suprise as they saw thier brother on a cloud, getting ready to take a nice, long nap!

Not sure why, but I decided to draw Lil' ears in autumn for some reason ๐Ÿ˜…, and I'm actually pleasantly surprised on how it turned out! I was also listening to this song from kirby star allies, which explains why kirby is there:
(I did have to loop it though)

@LittleMissPanda, guess what? Your kind words meant so much to me that I decided to make this for you!
View attachment 445288
Yet, I still don't know how to fly!
One autumn day, the cabbit trio decided to meet up in the fall just to hang out and chat. Though the brothers definitely did argue over what season they should meet up, they finally decided on autumn because it wasn't too far from spring, and it was close to winter. As soon as they got there, Lil' ears remembered the time he took a nap on a real cloud in the spring! The cloud was super warm and soft, and he was really sad when it was time for him to leave that soft paradise. So, as soon as Bounce and Gnawty arrived Lil ears immediately exclaimed: "I'm going to go take a nap on a cloud before it gets too cold to!" Gnawty wished his brother luck, while Bounce chuckled. "Oh, Lil ears, you realize how far a cloud is from here, right? You'd need something that can help you fly, like a balloon!" However, to Bounce's suprise, Lil ears had brought a balloon beforehand! It was green, which was his lucky color. So now all he had to do was wait for a breeze to start soaring up to the sky! Meanwhile Bounce had made friends with a shy, but caring Squirrel named Birch. The Squirrel was so nice, that Bounce smiled a little! Gnawty sneakily watched him in the bushes, unknowingly for Bounce. Just then, a breeze came! Without further ado, Lil ears jumped up, and the balloon took him up and away to a nice, soft cloud! Gnawty and Bounce could only Gasp in suprise as they saw thier brother on a cloud, getting ready to take a nice, long nap!

Not sure why, but I decided to draw Lil' ears in autumn for some reason ๐Ÿ˜…, and I'm actually pleasantly surprised on how it turned out! I was also listening to this song from kirby star allies, which explains why kirby is there:
(I did have to loop it though)
I love this so much!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ž they look like they're having a ton of fun! Autumn is my favorite season, right next to spring! Li'l Ears is such an airhead โ˜บ๏ธ and of course Bounce has the common sense! Gnawty's big sneaky smile always makes me laugh! ๐Ÿ˜ Kirby looks so peaceful! Thank you for sharing such a fun story!

View attachment 444772
Decided to put this here as well, it's everyone's favorite hamburger mii with extra cheese and beef, beef boss for a friend of mine๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ’ช
BRO THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGENDARY LOLLLL ๐Ÿ˜ญ

also still very much enjoying your other art as well!!

Been wanting to do this for a while, but never got to, so I'll do it now! So, basically last month as you all know I made Nava's story, but I also made another story related to Chesnut. Honestly Chesnut is the first character I've ever made that has a full blown backstory like this, so I don't know how it will go. Maybe i'll do it with my other ocs too, such as kourage or mc bro. I'm open to constructive criticism, as I'm definitely more confident with my writing, and it'll really help if I decide to actually become an author. (Also side note it is pretty long)
So without further ado, here is Blossoms in winter, aka Chesnut's story!
813d6b56-4ef6-4f27-98f6-a9c9cf886ea1.png

Chapter 1: Blossom
On a warm April afternoon in 1926, Chesnut was born. She was the youngest of 3. Her parents loved her very much, and would often take their children to amusement parks. Growing up however, Chesnut was always slightly jealous of her older brothers. One Christmas, Chesnut's older brother Acorn got a cool bike. Chesnut thought it looked cool and asked if she could ride it. Sadly, due to gender roles back then, she was not able to. "Oh sweetie," Chesnut's mom said to her that day. "That type of bike is for boys. However I can get you a doll, which is for girls." Ever since then, Chesnut would grow to hate gender roles. Why were men given so much power, that most would use for evil deeds? Chesnut promised herself that if one day she would get married, she would marry a generally nice man who wouldn't use his unjust amount of power for evil. Fortunately, as Chesnut grew up, women's rights began to slowly but surely happen! Once Chesnut got out of school in 1944, she immediately moved out of her parent's tree to seek a new, bigger and brighter one. Unlike most people her age, who would be going to the theaters to see the next cartoon, Chesnut spent most of her time reading. Chesnut especially liked reading biographies of those who had lived before her. Chesnut liked living alone in the silence of her home. The wind whooshing by was all Chesnut
needed if her room was getting a little too hot. And in the fall, Chesnut got to witness her tree changing its colors, like the tree is beginning a new stage of life. Chesnut would continue to live alone, but in complete happiness until 1956.

Chapter 2: Wilting
On June 2nd, 1956, Chesnut would finally find and marry a Squirrel name Sycamore, who was her exact ideal man. Unlike most men she knew, Sycamore, was extremely sweet and innocent, and it was really had to believe that he had actually served in a war! Though it was that same war that forever took something from Sycamore, and that would be his leg. He had severely injured his leg, to the point where if Sycamore wanted to walk, he either needed to be in a wheelchair, or crutches. Sycamore vastly preferred the crutches, as he found them easier to use. Though sadly, what Chesnut vowed to find would soon be taken from her. On an unknown date in 1960, Sycamore had sadly passed away due to being crushed by a tree that was his former home that had been chopped down. Chesnut was crushed that she had lost her husband, and had lived her life alone again for the next 30 years, yet she would never take her mind off of Sycamore. She would have countless dreams of meeting him again, only to wake up and realize that it was all false. Though soon things began to look up for Chesnut.

Chapter 3: Planted again, anew
Eventually in 1990, Chesnut would get bored of her lonely life and decided to seek a new house yet again. She didnโ€™t feel comfortable living in a small tree house right near where she said goodbye to the one she wanted most. So, Chesnut would embark on a long journey to find shelter. She only ate acorns and berries she found along the way, and slept in makeshift beds made out of leaves and sticks. Eventually after 4 days of living like this, she would finally find a house! This house belonged to Nava and her family, who she would grow to love. Sadly though, Chesnut suffered many small, but painful injuries on her journey, the biggest one was a huge scratch on her stomach from a very sharp log. Chesnut screamed due to the pain, and after Nava's mother giving Chesnut a magical herbal remedy that healed her, Chesnut would live with them for the next 8 years. During her time with them Chesnut had found a small 4-eyed spider. The spider was very kind to Chesnut, climbing up on her finger and making beautiful webs out of silk. Chesnut liked how elegantly yet fast the spider worked. Chesnut affectionately named the spider Sycamore after her late husband, and fed it bugs and fruit she would find in the house and outside. Even after Chesnut was offered a new home, She and her pet Sycamore continued to have a beautiful life together, until Sycamore the spider died of old age. Even so, Chesnut lived the final years of her life in peace. She would soon meet Nava's children, who were all bright and energetic, just like Nava was. Soon, Chesnut would adopt another Squirrel named Almond. Chesnut always wanted to have a child, and now she could, even if she wouldn't get to see her grow into an adult. Eventually, Chesnut had died of old age at 96, but it's said that she was reincarnated into a Chesnut tree, like her namesake. Every spring it seemed to get slightly taller, and its bark got slightly more lighter and healthy.

Decided to make some poetry ! I definitely prefer writing stories and I haven't really written any poetry, but I guess it's good for me to try something new, especially if my author dream comes true.
247ad74d-2323-4439-8605-ef57594ae26d.png

The 5 queens

Somewhere, in the unknown to humans
Somewhere where they would never find them
There live 5 foxes in this place
Each with elemental power that can never be erased

5e6d3ac4-f3ad-4873-b16f-de4659f85874.png

Magma
Deep in the forest of fire
Is where the fire queen resides
Known to many as a brave, hot-headed queen,
She secretly hides a sensitive side, and soon, you'll see what I mean

137c1284-671f-430d-9428-d18256c3dd3f.png

Blizzard

Deep in the Tundra lies the queen of cold
Who shall freeze any intruder who dared destroy her home
But what most don't realize is that this queen has a heart of gold
Yet she refuses to show it to anyone but her sisters and son

5379669a-ee2e-47c5-9d48-99d4b6b25da6.png

Chrysanthemum
Somewhere far from where humans can reach
Is where this motherly queen teaches the young
While most see her as a pure golden soul,
This rose definitely has thorns, or so we're told

2d6c807c-e596-455b-8d69-a3a3876fa53f.png

Nebula
Known to many as the fox of the sky
She watches the earth with a curious eye
In her free time, she likes to play with the stars!
And luckily for her, it doesn't cost a dime

96700501-07f2-45ee-8a63-7344df1bddc7.png

Earthquake

Last but certainly not least, is the queen of the earth
Sporting a seemingly permanent frown and fur that cloaks her like a gown
If you ever ask her why she's sighes in such sadness
It's because she was inflicted with a scar, by a Lioness

Decided to make some poetry ! I definitely prefer writing stories and I haven't really written any poetry, but I guess it's good for me to try something new, especially if my author dream comes true.
View attachment 446189
The 5 queens

Somewhere, in the unknown to humans
Somewhere where they would never find them
There live 5 foxes in this place
Each with elemental power that can never be erased

View attachment 446190
Magma
Deep in the forest of fire
Is where the fire queen resides
Known to many as a brave, hot-headed queen,
She secretly hides a sensitive side, and soon, you'll see what I mean

View attachment 446191
Blizzard

Deep in the Tundra lies the queen of cold
Who shall freeze any intruder who dared destroy her home
But what most don't realize is that this queen has a heart of gold
Yet she refuses to show it to anyone but her sisters and son

View attachment 446192

Chrysanthemum
Somewhere far from where humans can reach
Is where this motherly queen teaches the young
While most see her as a pure golden soul,
This rose definitely has thorns, or so we're told

View attachment 446193
Nebula
Known to many as the fox of the sky
She watches the earth with a curious eye
In her free time, she likes to play with the stars!
And luckily for her, it doesn't cost a dime

View attachment 446194
Earthquake

Last but certainly not least, is the queen of the earth
Sporting a seemingly permanent frown and fur that cloaks her like a gown
If you ever ask her why she's sighes in such sadness
It's because she was inflicted with a scar, by a Lioness
Aaaaa, these are so good. ๐Ÿฅบ I genuinely can't decide which queen is my favourite! ๐Ÿ’–

Aaaaa, these are so good. ๐Ÿฅบ I genuinely can't decide which queen is my favourite! ๐Ÿ’–
Late reply, but Thanks! Personally while I like all of them, my favorite is Nebula! She was my favorite to design and write the lines for along with Blizzard!

Alright, so if you didnโ€™t get the subtle hint that this was coming with my lineup, for the first time ever, here's a more in depth look at swirls! And don't worry, they'll definitely be more of him coming soon ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ…๐ŸŽƒ
Character analysis: Swirls!
2603ed04-d6be-4f8d-9b18-a7a70a499741.png

While he might just appear like your average introvert on the surface, Swirls definitely has more to him than what meets the eye! Just like any regal, Swirls loves balloons! But he loves them for a different reason than most: they give him comfort. Just like how when you let a balloon go, it will fly into the air, Swirls thinks that one day he'll be able to fly, both literally and metaphorically! Swirls doesn't like to fly, because he thinks he looks odd flying and much prefers walking. This has led him to undergo a sex change from a woman to a man because of his personal reasons. Though now that he's with sky, he thinks that he's ready to let go and fly with sky!

Lineup explanation:
The moon represents the moonlight egg, which is beautiful, yet it's covered in fog like Swirls.
The shooting star represents the eerie star potion, and sky as Swirls thinks of her as beautiful and well loved, yet not to be toyed with. Yet Swirls still loves her, no matter what she is.
The mysterious statue represents the purple bat potion, as Swirls is very interested in bats and how they can fly, even if they have bad eyesight. It also represents his own mind glaring at him and making him question himself.
The balloons represent Swirls, and how they give him comfort, which is why he, like many regals, collects them!

Haven't drawn that much since my hiatus, but I'm trying to get set back into it!
0ecce8dc-fd8f-412c-9423-5d5b0f701dc5.png

Drago the dragon has been rampaging the town with his very hot flames! Luckily, Sterling and Celia are here to stop the dragon! This is based on a traditional rpg, with Sterling being the hero, and Celia being the mage! It's such a silly idea, but I love it lol

(Wow, I haven't posted here in a while lol)

Anyways, welcome to or back to my art dump! I'll be honest, I haven't really drawn digitally since my hiatus, but I'm just now trying to get back into it! Also good news, I'm also seeing about getting a newer tablet with a stylus soon, so that will be nice ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways, it's not much, but here's what I've drawn so far!
d90203bd-f276-40a2-bdbc-ed0a632ccf23.png

So, here's Hope and Kourage, all dressed in blue! It's also my current profile picture for the month, and I have a story for it coming up as well. I was originally going to just draw Kourage in his normal outfit, but since I was, (and still am) excited for the upcoming Mario Movie, I decided to give him an outfit that's similar to the currently unamed blue koopa on the Movie poster!

Here's a picture of them if you're curious:
FoE0L8MaEAA1s9v.jpg

Next, I decided to draw Sky and Swirls again, since I hadn't in a little while lol

1f78d12e-01ec-4cf6-930c-6f8c3725135d.png

Sky and Swirls are searching for eggs! Sky found a Waluigi and a Dark Egg and wants to keep exploring to find more, which Swirls is worried about the dark egg, and would rather go home.

Honestly, Sky and Swirls are probably one of my favorite characters to make and draw since their personalities are very different, yet they still manage to get along ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ…โค

(Wow, I haven't posted here in a while lol)

Anyways, welcome to or back to my art dump! I'll be honest, I haven't really drawn digitally since my hiatus, but I'm just now trying to get back into it! Also good news, I'm also seeing about getting a newer tablet with a stylus soon, so that will be nice ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyways, it's not much, but here's what I've drawn so far!
View attachment 485637
So, here's Hope and Kourage, all dressed in blue! It's also my current profile picture for the month, and I have a story for it coming up as well. I was originally going to just draw Kourage in his normal outfit, but since I was, (and still am) excited for the upcoming Mario Movie, I decided to give him an outfit that's similar to the currently unamed blue koopa on the Movie poster!

Here's a picture of them if you're curious:
View attachment 485639

Next, I decided to draw Sky and Swirls again, since I hadn't in a little while lol

View attachment 485644
Sky and Swirls are searching for eggs! Sky found a Waluigi and a Dark Egg and wants to keep exploring to find more, which Swirls is worried about the dark egg, and would rather go home.

Honestly, Sky and Swirls are probably one of my favorite characters to make and draw since their personalities are very different, yet they still manage to get along ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฆ…โค
So happy to be blessed with seeing your art again! So happy to see the return of Kourage and Hope too, as they are two of my favourites of your OCs, and I love this picture! ๐Ÿ˜

Was a little bored, so I decided to make a new Regal OC!
Meet Twilight!
91d808aa-bf4d-4f9f-b1af-8691533f102b.png

I plan on expanding on her character more in the future, but here's a quick little bio about her!

Twilight isn't like your average Regal. But maybe that's just because she was born during the full moon at exactly midnight! While some Regal say that she's very lucky that her appearance makes her look so unique, Twilight doesn't seem to think so. She tends to wait until everyone else is asleep before she flies around holding her prized possession, a star wand given to her by her mother.

(Wow this thread hasn't been updated in a while lol)
Uh... anyways! Hi guys! Sorry for my inactivity lately, I've been busy with life stuff and now that I'm officially out of high school, I was feeling a little pressured into getting straight into college, but after talking about it with my parents, I decided on taking a year off before I get myself into a path that's not fit for me.
However, this time, I did draw a little bit during my break, so that's what I have to share today!
e4d2c897-bb67-4799-9b2c-268c7826620f.png

First, I made this drawing of Julian as a more realistic (unicorn?) horse! I have no experience on drawing horses, especially realistic ones, but I like how this turned out! I made this to celebrate me finally getting Julian in my main new leaf town via amiibo after ages of not having a smug villager since Hippeux left lol
(I also figured out how to make a glitter tool, and I may have gone a little crazy with it... ๐Ÿคญ at least it makes since, since Julian's catchphrase is glitter!)

Also speaking of new leaf, I recently invited the splatoon crossover villagers in my town, Cece, Vichรฉ, and Inkwell! I remember seeing them in the direct for welcome amiibo, and I liked the concept of having villagers from other franchises being able to be invited to your town. So, I decided to make my own!
Meet Prankster and Grimace, my fanmade crossover villagers from pokemon!
253aa05e-2fcd-4f78-8997-f8b86653936e.png

So as you can see, I decided to make these guys based on both Unovan and Hisuian Zororak! (Mostly because I couldn't choose between one form to make a villager out of lol) Prankster is the one on the left, and he's a lazy wolf! Like his name suggests, he enjoys pranking people and tricking others with his cute looks and warm personality to get what he wants. Despite this, once you get close to him, he's one friend who will always have your back! His older brother, Grimace, is a Cranky wolf, however I imagine him acting more like the Cranky villagers from wild world, being more mean to the player. However, like his brother, once you get close to him, he acts more nicer and more like Cranky villagers from newer games! I also made a little backstory for these guys, but it's sad, so I put it in a spoiler if you wanna read it ๐Ÿ™‚

So long ago, but not too close to the present, these two wolves were little pups, living with their parents. While they both loved both their parents, both boys had a fondness for their mother, as she was always their for them, even when they got into arguments over what they would like to eat for dinner. Unfortunately, similarly to the Able sister's story, an unfortunate accident had killed both their parents. Prankster was still a toddler, who didn't understand what was going on at the time. However this hurt Grimace deeply. Before the incident, he and his brother were often thought to be twins since they looked nearly identical. But his incident made Grimace very spiteful and bitter towards himself, as he thought he could have saved his parents if he was there. This slowly changed his appearance, making him look more like a Hisuian Zororak. This also is what made Prankster start pranking others, as he just desperately wanted to see his brother smile again, just once. After you get high friendship with one of the brothers, they can be found thinking in their house, and if you talk to them, they'll reveal their story, kinda like the episodes from wild world. After they tell you their story, they'll give you their picture, and if you have both brother's pictures, they'll mail you a special picture of both of them together!

I don't really have any new art to share, but I did find a little doodle of Dizzy, one of my favorite elephants and villagers in general that I made a while back:
a738374c-5318-444b-83e3-bf567a454290.png

Also, if anyone's curious how I met dizzy, here's a little story about it! I'll put it in a spoiler since it's kinda long lol
So, in mid 2019 to early 2020, I had made my second ever new leaf town (on the same cartridge as my current main town) which I forgot the name of, but I do remember that the town after it was named bowser city (bowserc. because of the character limit) so it's safe to assume it was probably something similar to that. I remember my starter villagers were Pudge, (who is also in my current new leaf town) Pate, Baabara, Vladimir, and I think Rudy. I remember feeling pretty good about the villagers I got, they weren't really my favorites, but I didn't dislike any of them either. Then, after a little while, other villagers moved in, I forget if Hazel or Olaf moved in first, but they moved in not long after the town was made, along with Frank, Nan, and of course, Dizzy! Before this, I haven't really had an elephant in my town so I didn't know what to expect. And well, long story short, I got attached to him pretty quickly lol, to the point when I almost cried when he asked to move once ๐Ÿ˜‚. Anyways I don't remember much after that, but I do remember I ended up resetting this town since I took a long break from new leaf since I finally got happy home designer for my birthday and wanted to try it out, and I was scared go come back because I didn't want any of my favorite villagers to move away, especially not Dizzy. Then after that, came Bowsercity, which didn't last long since my save data got corrupted for some reason, and then Koopacity, my current town! And ever since that day, I've been holding out hope that whenever there's a empty spot available and there's someone in the campsite, that that someone will be Dizzy.

I was bored, so I decided to make another villager drawing, this time of Chief!
69b9a48e-8727-4e24-9c8e-b7126915169e.png

So for this one, I felt like doing another villager looking more realistic, and I was thinking about Chief, so I decided to draw him! Though since wolves are predators, I decided to make him look a little more menacing as he prepares to dig through the ground to hopefully find his next meal!

(Also fun fact: Chief was also in bowsercity, my old new leaf town, but unfortunately that town got corrupted for some reason, taking Chief along with it. However, he is in my campsite in Pocket Camp, and I'm planning on hunting for him in New Horizons if I can get a space open)

Back