• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Koriko [BOXES: Boomer the lazy penguin] [MOVED IN: Cesar the cranky gorilla]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOH I would love her!! I hope I'm not too late! Thanks, mayor_zoe~

If he doesn't respond can i take her? ;)
Thank you for offering, Cheahpet. So glad to see a normally overlooked villager get not only one, but two offers.

I hope you might forgive my decision to go with Dog, since he has replied. If for any reason Dog cannot take Naomi, however, I will contact you, assuming you would still be interested.

OOOOH I would love her!! I hope I'm not too late! Thanks, mayor_zoe~
Not too late; I still have her. And yes, thank you for the referral, Mayor Zoe.

Updates:

Naomi has been adopted.

Penelope the peppy mouse has moved in.

Tangy the peppy cat is 'in boxes.'

150px--Tangy_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Her lurkers will be given one hour to claim. After the hour is up, anyone may claim Tangy.

Last edited:
Anyone want Tangy?

I will not be available at all tomorrow so you will want to make sure to ask tonight if interested.

Updates:

Tangy has been adopted. http://www.belltreeforums.com/converse.php?u=58773&u2=38551

Violet the snooty gorilla has moved in.

Peaches the normal horse is 'in boxes.'

95px--Peaches_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

J o s h gets a one hour exclusive chance to claim Peaches, after which anyone may claim her.

In fact, if interested, just let me know right now, and if I do not hear back from J o s h within the hour, I will send you a VM.

i would like to lurk for

Marina ~ Not Wanting That Much But Would Love To Have Her <3
Erik ~ Kinda A Dreamie c:
Zucker ~ Dreamie
Fauna ~ Dreamie
Lopez ~ Kinda A Dreamie c:

Thanks for looking at my lurking dreamies c:

Last edited:
Zulehan I'll take peaches if she's still available.
Sorry, I was still away at the time. And yes, she is still available. I will add your FC for now, and send a VM to figure out a good time for you to pick up Peaches.

Have not heard back from the person interested in Peaches.

I will continue cycling in a short while, so if anyone else wants Peaches please let me know soon as you see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back