• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✨ kumamon's art shop ✨ [RLC/TBT]

kumamon

\(^o^)/
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (80) +
✨ about/rules ✨
hello! welcome to my very casual art shop.
i'm offering lineless chibis for tbt (1 open slot at a time) or rlc (unlimited slots).

- process: i'll send a sketch to you, you'll confirm i can continue and send full payment, then i'll finish the commission
- please note that i am a full time college student, so the estimated turn around time is 1 week per commission (not taking into account orders ahead of you). if i expect it will take longer, i'll communicate with you!
- RLC takes priority, and will be done through paypal or ko-fi
- will draw: animal crossing mayors, OCs, fanart
- will not draw: nsfw, anthro/furry (kemonomimi ok), some monster designs
- prefer not to draw: armor, mecha, monochrome (all 1 color designs), description only, RL reference; i may charge more for these
- if you're not sure, please ask!

✨ examples/pricing ✨
click to enlarge!

500 tbt / $12 USD / 4x ko-fi ($3 USD ea)
- all commissions will be transparent pngs. if your character design has a lot of white/light colors, it will come with an additional outlined ver so that it is visible against white backgrounds

✨ order form ✨
username:
references:
notes: (preferred expression, personality, etc)
payment: (rlc/tbt)

✨ slots ✨
rlc

tbt
1. Yanrimasart

✨ thanks for looking! ✨

Last edited:
Ahh I’d love a tbt slot, but I can’t get any references tonight, can i send you them tomorrow? <3 I adore your art

username: Yanrimasart
references:
2020091706572700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
orion2.png

notes: He is holding the star fragments
payment: 500 tbt

Your chibis are cute btw! ☺

Back