• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

U. 300 tbt [RESERVED for Espurr] PAID

V. 250 tbt [RESERVED for KainAronoele] PAID

W. 250 tbt [RESERVED for Misti] PAID

X. 250 tbt [RESERVED for Ana^^] PAID

Y. 200 tbt [RESERVED for KainAronoele] PAID

Z. 250 tbt [RESERVED for Chiisanacx] PAID

O1. 200 tbt [RESERVED for Kirindrake]

O2. 200 tbt [RESERVED for Misti] PAID

Looks like these owls have... *insert sunglasses* dropped. *csi scream* Get it? Owls regurgitate pellets instead of droppings? No? Okay...

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for adopting these cuties <3 I'll be sending out the owls now to those who have sent their payments~

but whoa the owls sold out really quickly! I was trying to update everything as fast as I could omg ;u;

U. 300 tbt [RESERVED for Espurr] PAID

V. 250 tbt [RESERVED for KainAronoele] PAID

W. 250 tbt [RESERVED for Misti] PAID

X. 250 tbt [RESERVED for Ana^^] PAID

Y. 200 tbt [RESERVED for KainAronoele] PAID

Z. 250 tbt [RESERVED for Chiisanacx] PAID

O1. 200 tbt [RESERVED for Kirindrake]

O2. 200 tbt [RESERVED for Misti] PAID

Looks like these owls have... *insert sunglasses* dropped. *csi scream* Get it? Owl regurgitate pellets instead of droppings? No? Okay...

HOLY JESUS OMG THAT SCARED ME LITERALLY JUMPED

Thank you everyone for adopting these cuties <3 I'll be sending out the owls now to those who have sent their payments~

but whoa the owls sold out really quickly! I was trying to update everything as fast as I could omg ;u;

And I can't (we can't) wait until the next batch of adopts <333 We'll be waiting teehee

Last edited:

Ahahaaa it was a REALLY long hour but such adorb owls made it worth the wait in a way x3 Thank you for yet another amazing release, I sent my payment just now C:

Ahahaaa it was a REALLY long hour but such adorb owls made it worth the wait in a way x3 Thank you for yet another amazing release, I sent my payment just now C:

Aw thank you <3 I'm really happy that you guys liked the owl batch!!

So this is just an idea but the galaxy themed adopts seem really popular, maybe you could make a batch of adopts that are galaxy themed? //DID YOU SEE THAT ESPURR WAS LIKE KACHOW! I WANT U//
LOL yeah they're always the ones that everyone goes for first. Maybe I'll make a limited edition galaxy theme batch with both Chocowlette Cream Puffs and Catarons
l5cEWWB.gif

Yeahhh I was tempted to ask for U but I was like, "Nawww someone's beaten me to it NO DOUBT!" And sure enough... x3

Also, Umeiko, have you considered Custom adopts? I'm pretty sure they'd sell well and you could probly do them at higher since they're custom but :p Just a thought!

Yeah!! I thought about that and am definitely considering it~ I was also thinking it would be nice if people sent in pics of their cats and I draw them as Catarons!

Awe ;A; There's gonna be more adopt batches in the future, dun worry I'm sure you'll be able to reserve one <3

LOL yeah they're always the ones that everyone goes for first. Maybe I'll make a limited edition galaxy theme batch with both Chocowlette Cream Puffs and Catarons
l5cEWWB.gif

Yeah!! I thought about that and am definitely considering it~ I was also thinking it would be nice if people sent in pics of their cats and I draw them as Catarons!

Awe ;A; There's gonna be more adopt batches in the future, dun worry I'm sure you'll be able to reserve one <3

YES you should totally do that! They'll probably sell out faster than this batch of adopts

YES you should totally do that! They'll probably sell out faster than this batch of adopts

Sure!! Okay so next batch will be a mix of Chocowlette Cream Puffs and Catarons with a galaxy/star theme ?˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖?

It might be a while though since I have some other drawings to work on //cries

NO I MISSED THE OWLS IT WAS 3 AM WHY U DO THIS TO ME LIFE?

Uchū will always be the first. Never forget that.

*quietly sits in a corner and waits for updates*
espurr____normal_version____by_theshadoweevee255-d6tnl4l.png

How do you do that?

I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's really easy with Photoshop. For me at least since I make a ton of gifs. I'm working on it to do different things. Maybe my sister (Umeiko) will start animating them in the future.

YQlYZCU.gif

Last edited:
☆ Galaxy Batch Update ☆

Sorry for not replying here for a while, my laptop has been freezing a lot this week so it's been difficult to post on tbt (I think it's okay now though)

So about the next adopt batch, I can confirm that at least one Cataron will be animated ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿 I'm gonna try to make this batch special so there might be another type of animal added as well!! The new type of animal for this batch will probably be a fluffy dog but you guys can put in your own suggestions if you like~

I'm also thinking that this batch should be an auction rather than the usual "first come, first serve" way. I've never ran an auction before but I think it would be fair to do it for this batch since a lot of people want a galaxy adopt

☆ Galaxy Batch Update ☆

Sorry for not replying here for a while, my laptop has been freezing a lot this week so it's been difficult to post on tbt (I think it's okay now though)

So about the next adopt batch, I can confirm that at least one Cataron will be animated ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿 I'm gonna try to make this batch special so there might be another type of animal added as well!! The new type of animal for this batch will probably be a fluffy dog but you guys can put in your own suggestions if you like~

I'm also thinking that this batch should be an auction rather than the usual "first come, first serve" way. I've never ran an auction before but I think it would be fair to do it for this batch since a lot of people want a galaxy adopt

For an idea of a new animal, a giraffe maybe? Or an elephant? :p Just some ideas, ahaha ;v;

Otherwise, I think an auction is a good idea, so that it's not technically all up to internet speed or anything like that, ahhaaa x'DDD

Back