• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

I don't wanna seem rude but I had posted for 2 first, her post was edited a minute after but idk ; ^; 02 was the one my cousin liked most, I liked V cuz teal lol.

sorry about that it's pretty chaotic right now ;u; I'll add your reserve for O2 since you were first~

I don't wanna seem rude but I had posted for 2 first, her post was edited a minute after but idk ; ^; 02 was the one my cousin liked most, I liked V cuz teal lol.

My original post was Y and 2 before I edited. But, I am ok with not getting any since I did edit my post. My apologies for the confusion.

I've sent my payment already.

Cosmic owl. Neato. It's like a differently colored Adventure Time reference... *nerdout*

My original post was Y and 2 before I edited. But, I am ok with not getting any since I did edit my post. My apologies for the confusion.

did you still want Y or W? sorry it's confusing after someone edits something ;A;

Last edited:
Back