• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

May I buy I? :3

Yeah sure!!

I'm ready to send the bells as soon as you reply to this (': can't wait for this little baby, her name is going to be Lilo! She'll go great with Blossom and Pumpkin (':

That's a great name for her, I love it <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll reply to the rest of everyone's comments later~ I've got company coming over soon so I'll be offline for most of the day ;u;

Last edited:
heyo, i'm ready to pay for the adoptable i reserved! i might be asleep later, will send the bells as soon as i see your reply c:

heyo, i'm ready to pay for the adoptable i reserved! i might be asleep later, will send the bells as soon as i see your reply c:

Okay thanks!! After I receive the bells I'll send over the adoptable~

Bleh, at this rate I'll never be able to get one...
Next time I'm ready to release a batch I'll let you guys know beforehand so that it can give more people a chance to adopt one
these are so cute i can't even

ahhh i wish i was here to get some, but i'll do my best to get one next time ;v; good luck selling the rest c:
Thank you and I'm glad that you like them!!
your adoptables are rly cute!! great job~
Thanks
VGVVdb0.gif

I hope you make more fluffy kitties soon C: Muenster needs a buddy, ahaha //// <3

...just like, release a zoo of macaron animals XDDD
There will be more fluffy kitties in the next batch ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿After the next Cataron batch I'll release the owls huehue but maybe one time I'll make a batch of many different assorted animals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also guys I removed the pointy eyebrows off of the blue Cataron LOL I think they look better this way though

Reserving the blue one, if I may?
looks a lot better without those brows...

When will the next batches out, when the last cataron sells? You've got me addicted cx

may i reserve C and/or D? they're so cute, but i can only choose one ;-;

[size=-2]Wait, owls?! I must have! ಥ_ಥ I will be waiting for a few days I'm sure.[/size]

may i reserve C and/or D? they're so cute, but i can only choose one ;-;
Which one would you like to reserve? There's another user interested in C but they would be fine with D as a second choice
Can I reserve C pls~

Or D if Kanaa wants C.
I'll wait for Kanaa to respond and then I'll let you know which one is gonna be available~

Which one would you like to reserve? There's another user interested in C but they would be fine with D as a second choice

ah i wanted to reserve C >n<

edit: I'll just pay you now for C o:

Last edited:
ah i wanted to reserve C >n<

edit: I'll just pay you now for C o:

Thank you for adopting them <3 I'll send them to you in a PM soon

------------------------------------------------------------
@Swiftstream I'll reserve D for you now!!

Last edited:
Back