• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

I sent the bells for both Kirin's P and my Q. Thank you so so so much for doing this for me!
Q looks just like my boyfriend's kitty Cambell who passed away almost a year ago, it meant a lot to me (':

Batch 3 of Catarons has been sold <3

CqcmgKe.gif

I am really happy that you guys like them!! Next I will start working on the batch of owls~

Batch 3 of Catarons has been sold <3

CqcmgKe.gif

I am really happy that you guys like them!! Next I will start working on the batch of owls~

And it was only about an hour, too QUQ but omg that gif is great

I can't wait to see owlssss QUQ

And it was only about an hour, too QUQ but omg that gif is great

I can't wait to see owlssss QUQ

Yeah I can't believe they sold out that quickly!! And I'm excited to work on the designs for the owls, I love owls so much ;u;

I swear to Jeebus, I will stalk this thread until I get my dessert-based cat adoptable!

What are people doing with all these catarons? They're going fast!
I'm just waiting to make more tat to buy something here, or waiting for a miracle :p

Darn, they came out just after I went to bed >_< I'll have to keep a closer eye out for the owls <3

Also, can I reserve A? I saw she still hasn't been sold and she's so cute I can't just leave her there...

Darn, they came out just after I went to bed >_< I'll have to keep a closer eye out for the owls <3

Also, can I reserve A? I saw she still hasn't been sold and she's so cute I can't just leave her there...

Yeah, I put in your reservation just now~

Hey, I have a suggestion! Once a Batch is completely sold, do you think you could put them in a spoiler and label them with their Batch number?
Like, the currently open batch is first then the rest are under it in spoilers.
Maybe something like this?
6EMNsZ6.png

7frn5Ew.png

Catarons [Batch 3]

Prices listed below

N. SOLD
O. SOLD
P. SOLD
Q. SOLD
R. SOLD
S. SOLD
T. SOLD

[Insert a title img "Past Batches"]

CmyITG2.png

Catarons [Batch 1]

Batch 1 has been sold

oV92mVf.png

Catarons [Batch 2]

Batch 2 has been sold

That way it's a bit easier to see the current batch, and also for ppl who don't read well won't miss that the past batches have already been completed! (not that ppl have in this thread, but it usually happens eventually)

Just a suggestion, don't feel like you have to though ~

Hey, I have a suggestion! Once a Batch is completely sold, do you think you could put them in a spoiler and label them with their Batch number?
Like, the currently open batch is first then the rest are under it in spoilers.
Maybe something like this?
6EMNsZ6.png

7frn5Ew.png

Catarons [Batch 3]

Prices listed below

N. SOLD
O. SOLD
P. SOLD
Q. SOLD
R. SOLD
S. SOLD
T. SOLD

[Insert a title img "Past Batches"]

CmyITG2.png

Catarons [Batch 1]

Batch 1 has been sold

oV92mVf.png

Catarons [Batch 2]

Batch 2 has been sold

That way it's a bit easier to see the current batch, and also for ppl who don't read well won't miss that the past batches have already been completed! (not that ppl have in this thread, but it usually happens eventually)

Just a suggestion, don't feel like you have to though ~

I think that it's a great idea! I'm gonna edit the front page to be like that since there's quite a few batches now

sorry for the late reply! bells sent o/

Ah it's fine!! Adopt has been sent~

I think that it's a great idea! I'm gonna edit the front page to be like that since there's quite a few batches now
Cool ^^
I'm sometimes an organization freak @ .@ and when I saw your shop said FULL I thought maybe I had missed the owls, and the scrolling made me anxious xD
Not that it's really a lot of scrolling atm, but I thought it might eventually get cluttered so thought I'd bring it up just in case :3
Spoilers seem to shrink space quite a lot lol.

Back