• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling LAST DAY, SELLING TO REESE TONIGHT - Saharah/RV Wallpaper & Flooring - 1 TBT EACH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I was going through my storage and realized I had a bunch of wallpaper & flooring sitting in there. I think most of it is from when I still needed items from Saharah and I was keeping it to remind myself of what I had. Since I'm never going to use any of it I thought I'd offer it on here. Thanks!

I'd really like to get these out of my storage - 1 TBT FOR EACH ITEM.

UPDATE: LAST DAY TO BUY! (Anything that doesn't sell today I'll be selling to Reese. Thank you!)

From Saharah
Basement Wall
Bathhouse Wall - SOLD
Chain-Link Fence (Buzz?s RV or Stu?s RV)
Classroom Wall (Leopold?s RV)
Concrete Wall (Spike?s RV or Wendell?s RV)
Desert Vista
Garden Wall
Meadow Vista (Booker?s RV or Maddie?s RV) - SOLD
Sci-Fi Wall
Sporty Wall

Basement Floor
Daisy Meadow (Rex?s RV) - SOLD
Chess Board Rug
Lunar Surface
Mossy Carpet - SOLD
Office Flooring - SOLD
Saharah?s Desert
Sporty Floor
Tatami (Joan?s RV) - SOLD
Western Desert

RV
Panel Carpet Floor ? Piper?s or Cleo?s RV
Sandy-Beach Floor ? Gulliver?s RV or Plucky?s RV
Tropical Vista ? Guilliver?s RV or Plucky?s RV (Island Gift Shop) - SOLD

Last edited:
Can I buy the daisy meadow please? So 2 tbt :)

Last edited:
Can I buy the daisy meadow please? So 2 tbt :)

Sure! Would you prefer pick up or delivery? I should be available off & on through today until about 5:30 PM EDT/EST. I have plans with my family at 6 PM tonight and I won't be available again until tomorrow. Thank you!

Sure! Would you prefer pick up or delivery? I should be available off & on through today until about 5:30 PM EDT/EST. I have plans with my family at 6 PM tonight and I won't be available again until tomorrow. Thank you!

No worries, as I’ll be on anytime before that so let me know when you want to trade :) Also I’ll pick it up

No worries, as I’ll be on anytime before that so let me know when you want to trade :) Also I’ll pick it up

Hi! I'm in game now if you happen to be free. Pick up sounds good. I'll grab the Daisy Meadow & add your FC. Thanks!

I am interested in the mossy carpet! I have no idea how to give TBT though through this site.
*edit* I figured it out, are the on site bells the tbt? Sorry I’m still figuring things out on this site.

Last edited:
I am interested in the mossy carpet! I have no idea how to give TBT though through this site.

Hi! To send another member TBT you would click on the number of Bells under their avatar and a little window will pop up. In there you can put how many Bells you'd like to send and if you want a reason why you're sending them. Right now it looks like you only have 1 Bell (TBT). If you'd like to try sending TBT you can send me your 1 TBT & I'll send it right back to you. :)

You can also send some one TBT by going to the "About Me" tab on their User Profile Page. Once there scroll down until you see their Bells amount and click. The same box will pop up for you to transfer TBT.

Last edited:
Hi! To send another member TBT you would click on the number of Bells under their avatar and a little window will pop up. In there you can put how many Bells you'd like to send and if you want a reason why you're sending them. Right now it looks like you only have 1 Bell (TBT). If you'd like to try sending TBT you can send me your 1 TBT & I'll send it right back to you. :)

You can also send some one TBT by going to the "About Me" tab on their User Profile Page. Once there scroll down until you see their Bells amount and click. The same box will pop up for you to transfer TBT.
Thank you! I do have more, the rest is in the bank so I could pay you the 2 bells for the carpet.

Thank you! I do have more, the rest is in the bank so I could pay you the 2 bells for the carpet.

I hope my explanation about sending TBT made sense. The Mossy Carpet is all yours. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*edit* I figured it out, are the on site bells the tbt? Sorry I’m still figuring things out on this site.

Yes, the on site Bells are also called TBT.

I hope my explanation about sending TBT made sense. The Mossy Carpet is all yours. Would you like pick up or delivery? Thank you!

Drop off would be preferred but whatever is easier or more convenient for you. I won’t be able to get on till later today though, will that be okay?

Drop off would be preferred but whatever is easier or more convenient for you. I won’t be able to get on till later today though, will that be okay?

Drop off is fine with me. I'll only be available until about 5:30 PM EDT/EST today. I have plans with my family at 6 PM and won't be back on until tomorrow. What type will you be free later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back