• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling LAST DAY, SELLING TO REESE TONIGHT - Saharah/RV Wallpaper & Flooring - 1 TBT EACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. Can I get the meadow vista and tatami for 2tbt?

Absolutely! Are you free right now? I'm in my 2nd town but can hop into my main to grab these for you if you're available to trade. Thank you!

Yeah I'm free right now :) Your town or mine?

Great! I'll add your FC & hop into my main town. Would you mind picking up? I'm only 65 visits away from the Gold Hostess Badge. I'll let you know when my gate is open. Thank you!

hey! could i get your bathhouse wall and your tropical vista, please? :)

hey! could i get your bathhouse wall and your tropical vista, please? :)

Sure! Are you available to trade? Would you mind picking up? I'm working on the Gold Hostess Badge. Thank you!

Sure! Are you available to trade? Would you mind picking up? I'm working on the Gold Hostess Badge. Thank you!
yes, i'm available now! and that's totally fine! i'll add you now and send the bells!

yes, i'm available now! and that's totally fine! i'll add you now and send the bells!

Awesome! Thanks for picking up! I'm opening my gate as I type this. See you soon!

ah, i just remembered - a villager asked me to get signatures for a petition, and katie's in my town today.. do you mind if i talk to your villagers? it's totally fine if you don't want me to!

Gate's open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah, i just remembered - a villager asked me to get signatures for a petition, and katie's in my town today.. do you mind if i talk to your villagers? it's totally fine if you don't want me to!

You're more than welcome to talk to my villagers & you can bring Katie by too if you'd like. :D

alright, just wanted to make sure! thank you very much, i'll be coming over now!~

Hello, could I buy your Mossy Carpet, please? I'm in EST and should be home from work by 6pm today. c:

Hello, could I buy your Mossy Carpet, please? I'm in EST and should be home from work by 6pm today. c:

Sure! I'm in EST also so we should be able to meet up later. I may be eating dinner at 6 PM but I'll definitely be on after dinner. :D

Sure! I'm in EST also so we should be able to meet up later. I may be eating dinner at 6 PM but I'll definitely be on after dinner. :D

Sounds good! You can send me a PM/VM when you're around and I will try to check back frequently. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back