• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

last film you watched!

THE RAID: Redemption! Holy **** it was amazing. I'm going to watch the 2nd one The Raid 2: Barandal at a prescreening today.

Quoting myself, but just got back from watching the prescreening. SO GOOD. I loved it more than the first and I usually hate sequels. Def watching it again when it's out in theatres.

Quoting myself, but just got back from watching the prescreening. SO GOOD. I loved it more than the first and I usually hate sequels. Def watching it again when it's out in theatres.

i've been waiting forever to watch The Raid 2. i watched Redemption when it came out in theaters and i've watched it maybe 10+ times since then and it's gone up to being one of my favorite action movies ever.

seriously, almost everyone i know who watched the second one said it's pretty much the best action movie of this generation and went above and beyond the first movie O__O i already considered the first one as a 10/10 in my book and i'm super, super excited for the second one really can't wait til it hits theaters :D

i've been waiting forever to watch The Raid 2. i watched Redemption when it came out in theaters and i've watched it maybe 10+ times since then and it's gone up to being one of my favorite action movies ever.

seriously, almost everyone i know who watched the second one said it's pretty much the best action movie of this generation and went above and beyond the first movie O__O i already considered the first one as a 10/10 in my book and i'm super, super excited for the second one really can't wait til it hits theaters :D

Dude yeah I think Raid 2 is easily my favourite action movie I've ever seen. At the prescreening we met Iko (Rama) and Hammer girl from the 2nd one and the director XD They are making a Raid 3 but I'm not sure they can top what I just watched. I can't wait to see it again. You would loveeee it if you liked the first one. It doesn't really feel like a sequel since it's quite different from the first one(it's not shot in one location for the entire movie). It's so great. *O*

I re-watched Valhalla rising, which first introduced me to Mads Mikkelsen whom I adore now as an actor. and prefer as Hannibal then Hopkins lol It is an interesting movie to say the least. :)

The Umbrellas of Cherbourg

It's interesting to see how a movie can go with the dialogue being singing in its entirety. And I loved every bit of it.

Back