• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌱 lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am looking for: ABD, inflatable resetti, Zelda floor, Exhibit-Room floor, Modern Screen, Bathrobe, Bathroom Shelf, Shower, Whirlpool bath, bath set (item), violet screen, clothesline pole, towel basket, lady palm, succulent plant, salon mirror stand, automatic washer, washing machine, glass partition, bowl sink, wooden duckboards, and high-end stereo.
My FC is 1307-1350-5930
I am fine with pickup or delivery! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe with your pricing the total will be 4 TBT. LMK! :)

Also, I hope it won't be too much to add the Froggy Chair, as well as the Frog Cap. Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am going to sleep. I will be on at about 11:00am tomorrow (today technically) and stay on for quite a while if you want to contact me, I will be easier reached on discord (if you have it) at GnomeSlice#2741. Thanks! :)

Also, I hope it won't be too much to add the Froggy Chair, as well as the Frog Cap. Thanks! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am going to sleep. I will be on at about 11:00am tomorrow (today technically) and stay on for quite a while if you want to contact me, I will be easier reached on discord (if you have it) at GnomeSlice#2741. Thanks! :)

No problem, I can add the froggy chair and cap, but the total will actually be 24TBT (1TBT per item) :) Thanks!

I saw you post your order on someone else's shop, so I'll assume you don't need them from me anymore. Have a good one!

Last edited:
hi! could i please buy:

casablanca lilies
single rose
tall garden rock
flower wreath
good-luck charm
ivy partition x2

if you have them :blush:

Last edited:
Hi! Yes, I do still need the Froggy Chair and Froggy Cap, I went to bed before anyone responded, so I'll just get them from you :) What is the total for the order?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind on the total lol. I meant to say 24, but you corrected to 23. And with the Froggy Chair and Cap I'm guessing 25 total? :)

Hi! Yes, I do still need the Froggy Chair and Froggy Cap, I went to bed before anyone responded, so I'll just get them from you :) What is the total for the order?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind on the total lol. I meant to say 24, but you corrected to 23. And with the Froggy Chair and Cap I'm guessing 25 total? :)

24, actually! And no problem! I am on my way out to get food, but as soon as I get back, I shall be ready to make the trade! If that's alright with you :)

Last edited:
Hey!

Could I get:
3x Golden Man
3x Golden Woman

It's for my gold room lol.
I'm free the rest of tonight if that works for you, let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also a Golden Dresser and a Golden Closet

I think I have enough TBT to cover it lol.

Hey!

Could I get:
3x Golden Man
3x Golden Woman

It's for my gold room lol.
I'm free the rest of tonight if that works for you, let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and also a Golden Dresser and a Golden Closet

I think I have enough TBT to cover it lol.

Added! Let me know when you can come and pick it up :)

Hi again! May I get a Modern Wash Station, Exotic End Table, Alpine Chair, Alpine Sofa, Gorgeous Stool, 2 LonLon milks, a Bomb, a heart, a heart container, a piece of heart, a rupee, and a cucco ornament?

Hi! Just a reminder to refrain from bumping your thread any more often than about once every 4 hours :)

Thank you, good luck with your shop :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back