• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌱 lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there i have another large order and this should be the last for a while hopefully. should i pm you since the list is rather big? also if you'd prefer i'll be happy to take it broken up in smaller groups.

hi there i have another large order and this should be the last for a while hopefully. should i pm you since the list is rather big? also if you'd prefer i'll be happy to take it broken up in smaller groups.

Yeah, of course! Feel free to PM me, friend :)

Hey! I'd like to order a couple things:

Fireplace
Firewood
Flower Wreath
Green Dresser
Green Lamp

Green Pantry
Green Table
Fan Palm
Cypress Palm
Dishwasher

Display Shelf
Blue Wall Shelf
Bowl Sink
Claw-Foot Tub
Minimalist Set

Bamboo Bench
Basket Chair
Bathroom Shelf
Dinnerware
Box-shaped Seat

Bread Basket
Sloppy Table
Alpine Set
Alarm Clock
Beauty Salon Cart

Antique Shelf
Basic Trash Can
Metal-And-Wood Table
Counter-Table
Afternoon-Tea Set

Coat Hanger
Classic Wall Shelf
Chaise Lounge

I'll add you to my friendlist now

Hey! I'd like to order a couple things:

Fireplace
Firewood
Flower Wreath
Green Dresser
Green Lamp

Green Pantry
Green Table
Fan Palm
Cypress Palm
Dishwasher

Display Shelf
Blue Wall Shelf
Bowl Sink
Claw-Foot Tub
Minimalist Set

Bamboo Bench
Basket Chair
Bathroom Shelf
Dinnerware
Box-shaped Seat

Bread Basket
Sloppy Table
Alpine Set
Alarm Clock
Beauty Salon Cart

Antique Shelf
Basic Trash Can
Metal-And-Wood Table
Counter-Table
Afternoon-Tea Set

Coat Hanger
Classic Wall Shelf
Chaise Lounge

I'll add you to my friendlist now

Sure! I have PM'd you to set up a meet up time :)

Hey! I'd love to order but am new here and have no idea what TBT are ;;;;; I've been looking for an answer but can't figure it out. I assumed it was the bells that I have on the side of my profile, but how does one obtain them? I'm sorry for having to ask ahhh ;;;;;

Hey! I'd love to order but am new here and have no idea what TBT are ;;;;; I've been looking for an answer but can't figure it out. I assumed it was the bells that I have on the side of my profile, but how does one obtain them? I'm sorry for having to ask ahhh ;;;;;

TBT are the Bells under your avatar and posts !!! Right now it says you have 0, but if you post a lot or sell some stuff to people, you can get them!!

Hello!
I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to order. I decided to put it in a MoriDB list. You can find it herehttp://moridb.com/catalogs/b2r7SekRHd. Sorry for any inconveniences! The list has 36 items, so I think that totals to 36 TBT.

There's also a few other landscaping things I wanted to get, I made a list below...
-5 Bamboo Shoots
-15 Clovers
-10 Holly Plants

In total, it comes to 36+5+15+10, so 66 TBT.
Thank you in advance!!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To help the person above, TBT is a currency used on this website. You can use it to buy furniture, villagers, and if you have enough, artwork! You get TBT by commenting or posting on the forums. Some people raffle off TBT, or even give it away. TBT also stands for 'The Bell Tree.' The currency term and the abbreviation are interchangeable.
Oh, and also, welcome to TBT!

Hi! May I order ..

x10 clovers
x10 pink roses
x10 pink hydrangea bushes

??
<3

Hello!Would you happen to have any of the following items?♡
•Brown seat
•observatory floor
•pitcher plant
•wood display stand
•tin watering can
•desk mirror
•ivy partition
•counter table
•succulent plant
•medicine cabinet
•natural table
•stack of books
•heavy tome
•console table (ideally 2)

Last edited:
I'll let you choose the bushes, but just not all the same type for all of them xD

No problem. You're order is ready for you when :) Feel free to PM me when you're free to pick it up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like some of the other kind <3 users said, their the bells underneath your avatar. You post, you make bells! Lengthier the post, more bells you get. You can also trade for them! You have 5 now, so you can buy 5 items :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT are the Bells under your avatar and posts !!! Right now it says you have 0, but if you post a lot or sell some stuff to people, you can get them!!

I love your avatar *-*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! May I order ..

x10 clovers
x10 pink roses
x10 pink hydrangea bushes

??
<3

And of course! I'll be around for a while! Feel free to PM me when you're free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!Would you happen to have any of the following items?♡
•Brown seat
•observatory floor
•pitcher plant
•wood display stand
•tin watering can
•desk mirror
•ivy partition
•counter table
•succulent plant
•medicine cabinet
•natural table
•stack of books
•heavy tome
•console table (ideally 2)

Absolutely! I see you're online. Would you happen to be free in about 10 minutes? :)

Defintely!Sorry for the trouble but would you be able to add a creepy cauldron to my order?Thank you so much

Hello!
I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to order. I decided to put it in a MoriDB list. You can find it herehttp://moridb.com/catalogs/b2r7SekRHd. Sorry for any inconveniences! The list has 36 items, so I think that totals to 36 TBT.

There's also a few other landscaping things I wanted to get, I made a list below...
-5 Bamboo Shoots
-15 Clovers
-10 Holly Plants

In total, it comes to 36+5+15+10, so 66 TBT.
Thank you in advance!!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To help the person above, TBT is a currency used on this website. You can use it to buy furniture, villagers, and if you have enough, artwork! You get TBT by commenting or posting on the forums. Some people raffle off TBT, or even give it away. TBT also stands for 'The Bell Tree.' The currency term and the abbreviation are interchangeable.
Oh, and also, welcome to TBT!

Of course! I should be ready in about 10 or so! You can come and pick them up :)

Hi. I'm wanting to place an order:

5,000,000 IGB
Sci-Fi Set/Theme
New Hero Wig

I'm free right now, but I'm not sure if you're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back