• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌱 lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I was wondering if you have the lunar horizon, world map, and/or autograph cards?
Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo also just saw the minimum purchase rule, sorry! I'll think of 2 other things I want also

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok sorry for the confusion, this is my complete order:
lunar horizon, world map, autograph cards, daisy meadow, terra cotta floor, Saharas desert
total: 6 tbt

thank you!!

Oh, it's no problem!! I have them, whenever you're free to make the trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Do multiple orders of bells count as individual items? If so, I'd be interested in purchasing 2million bells for 10 tbt.

Yeah, absolutely! Let me know when you're free to come and pick them up :)

Oh, it's no problem!! I have them, whenever you're free to make the trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, absolutely! Let me know when you're free to come and pick them up :)
I'm free rn too, but you can do Mayor Deanna's order first. I'll check back in like 10 mins c:

You're both welcome to stop by! @sleepydreepy, your order is to the left! and @mayor deanna, yours is to the right :)

Awesome! Lemme just dump my inventory and I'll be on my way :)

*whoops, also have to take a pic for my TPC! new town haha, forgot about that requirement

Last edited:
You're both welcome to stop by! @sleepydreepy, your order is to the left! and @mayor deanna, yours is to the right :)
sweet ok, I havnt done this in a while, can you remind me, I have to add your ds friend code first right?

Hiiii, me again! I already spent all the bells I bought yesterday hehe. Starting up new towns is expensive. I'm looking to buy 4mil this time for 20 TBT if you're cool with that! I'm available tonight whenever works for you.

Hiiii, me again! I already spent all the bells I bought yesterday hehe. Starting up new towns is expensive. I'm looking to buy 4mil this time for 20 TBT if you're cool with that! I'm available tonight whenever works for you.

PM'd you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back