• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌱 lazyislander's 1TBT Shop 🌱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there again! :)

I'm looking to order the samus mask, varia suit and varia suit shoes. Also, the zodiac rat and pisces lamp if you have them.

Thanks! :)

Heck yeah! Give me like 5 minutes and I'll open up my gate for you <3 I'll PM ya!

awesome! i'm using my sister's ds, her fc is: 1435-7415-4847, her character is m?lissa from rosewood :)
there's space at the train station and i'll get rid of them as i go. i'll get ready and add you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i just noticed you said i was to come over i’m sorry lol which one would you prefer? ^^’

awesome! i'm using my sister's ds, her fc is: 1435-7415-4847, her character is m?lissa from rosewood :)
there's space at the train station and i'll get rid of them as i go. i'll get ready and add you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg i just noticed you said i was to come over i’m sorry lol which one would you prefer? ^^’

Whatever is easiest for you! :)

Hi!
Could I please order
- Golden Watering Can
- Pink Wetsuit
- 2 x Hybrids (All roses, tulips, pansies, lillies and cosmos)

I believe that is 38tbt. Let me know though if I?m wrong! :)

Hi!
Could I please order
- Golden Watering Can
- Pink Wetsuit
- 2 x Hybrids (All roses, tulips, pansies, lillies and cosmos)

I believe that is 38tbt. Let me know though if I’m wrong! :)

Sure thing, friend! Let me know when you're free to make the trade :)

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if you are selling the Fueki Set (Holden's RV, which I believe is Japan exclusive)? And if so, how many TBTs would that be?

Sure thing, friend! Let me know when you're free to make the trade :)

Fab! Not sure if you’re available tonight? If you are that would be great, if not, Im next available after 7pm GMT on Monday! Let me know what for you :)

Last edited:
Fab! Not sure if you’re available tonight? If you are that would be great, if not, Im next available after 7pm GMT on Monday! Let me know what for you :)

Available now if you are :) If not, Monday is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I was wondering if you are selling the Fueki Set (Holden's RV, which I believe is Japan exclusive)? And if so, how many TBTs would that be?

10TBT including the clothes!

Haha just missed you again, timing can be difficult!

I managed to get most of the items I was looking for from an old friend on here, but I was still hoping to purchase some clovers from you, about 25 would be ideal, preferably wrapped!

I'll be back online tomorrow around 10:30am EST (2 hours earlier than today) so perhaps I'll see you then!

Last edited:
Hi! Could I purchase 50 clovers and 25 of each type of tree sapling (50 in all)? Thank you for your wonderful shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back