• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Least favorite cat villager? Why?

brooklyn9

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
So i've made a lot of "favorite villager" threads.. so I decided to make this one :)

I would say mine is.... Ankha. Why, because I just don't like her design that much.
Yours:)

Tabbby... she's just so ugly. Katt's up there too. I love almost all the other cats though!

Out of all the cats... I don't like Kitty at all. :(
I don't mean to call any cat ugly, but... yeah...

Monique. That thing is just hideous.

aww i loved monique in the GC version! she's designed after marilyn monroe c:

in terms of my least favorite cat, it would have to be tabby. sorry to those who like her...

Last edited:
Hmm probably Tabby because she's like Miss piggy tried to become a cat and put on makeup. *yeuggh*

When I found out Tabby was moving into my town I was pretty disappointed because of her appearance and the things I'd heard about her. But now she is easily my favorite villager!! She really grew on me and I love her to pieces ^_^ Don't judge a book by it's cover!!

Stinky... I don't even like his name and to me he looks like he has dirty underwear on his head. -.- I know it's not that but... it still looks like it to me. :|

Either Katt or Kitty... They're both strange looking to me.

When I found out Tabby was moving into my town I was pretty disappointed because of her appearance and the things I'd heard about her. But now she is easily my favorite villager!! She really grew on me and I love her to pieces ^_^ Don't judge a book by it's cover!!

Same for me with Katt. I was just bringing Tabby up because she's not the best looking thing. Neither is Katt.

oh boy where do i start? katt, kabuki, monique, moe, tabby, stinky...

but the cute cats more than make up for them!

Last edited:
oh boy where do i start? katt, kabuki, monique, moe, tabby, stinky...

but the cute cats more than make up for them!

poor moe and kabuki ;__;
they might not be "cute" but they are definitely awesome villagers!

moe is still one of the cutest cats to me...

Last edited:
Back