• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Least favorite cat villager? Why?

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Rosie. To the point of kicking her out of my town like a week after she moved in. *prepares for the hate mob* I actually love all of the other cats, just not Rosie. She's cute enough but that personality ?_?

I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate Rosie. To the point of kicking her out of my town like a week after she moved in. *prepares for the hate mob* I actually love all of the other cats, just not Rosie. She's cute enough but that personality ?_?

Then shouldn't you hate Tangy, Tabby, Felicity, and Merry too?

Stinky or Katt?

I had a bad experience with Stinky and my friend had one with Katt.

I like a lot of the cats, though. Lolly and Ankha are my favorites.

Tangy (I believe) was always all snotty and mean to me in the gamecube version. Also, Monique, also snotty to me even worse in the gamecube version. Was one of my starting villagers and stayed for over 2 years... I didn't mind though because the placement of her house was cool xP but now, it is just an empty spot with a sign, leaving a huge gap between the river and the cliff. :(

Rosie is the only cat I've actually had in my town besides Lolly, and I really didn't like her. I'm basing my others purely on looks alone, or from very brief conversations I've had with them in other people's towns. Rosie I'm basing on her personality because I've had her in my own town. I might hate the others and just not know it yet ;)

Oh yeah, Tabby is definitely ugly haha. I can't argue with that. She's still my favorite though.

Last edited:
There are so freakin' many.. Monique, Katt, Kitty, Kabuki and Tabby are all the worst of them.. I don't like cats in general really, there are only 3 I like.. Kid Cat, Rosie & Tom

Tabby and Katt. They look ugly if you ask me.
Oh, and Kabuki looks scary, so I don't like him.
Monique looks terrible, Meow's face is FAR TOO REALISTIC and IT'S GREEN!? Pierre looks absolutely terrifying (looks like Pietro's brother), and Stinky looks stange.

Last edited:
Back