• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Least favorite cat villager? Why?

When I found out Tabby was moving into my town I was pretty disappointed because of her appearance and the things I'd heard about her. But now she is easily my favorite villager!! She really grew on me and I love her to pieces ^_^ Don't judge a book by it's cover!!

While I agree that Tabby's personality is awesome, her face is just too... unsettling.
I just can't get over how she looks, and as such I have her moving out soon on the 28th of this month :eek:

Last edited:
Tangy is my least favorite cat because she's overrated and I don't like her design. It's just an orange cat with a leaf on her head. She looks like Nate, who doesn't exist compared to Tangy. I'm not even a fan of the peppy villagers either.

Any of the cats that look up. Ugh. Why? -.-
(This includes Ankha, Merry, and Purrl..)
I also don't really care for Kabuki's or Tom's looks either.. :/ But that's just based off of looks.

I had to reply to this thread to DEFEND STINKY! lol. hes one of my dreamies. I have moe, bob, stinky, and tom in my town that are cats and love em all.

The cats I DONT like though are only a few. I despise the agent looking animals, like kid catt. I am not a fan of Kabuki. and for cats that arent in new leaf, I dont really like Meow or Pierre... thatz it! I LOVE the rest <3 =3

Last edited:
I'm going to be bland and say Katt

but I would like to put an honorable mention to Moe because it looks like his face is melting

I think Tabby is adorable. my favourite cat behind Ankha.

My least favourite cat is Moe for sure. He's one of my Top 5 "please never come to my town (again)" villagers. His eyes are just unnatural and his teeth freaks me out

Tabby. I had her in my Gamecube days. Gave her a few chances and befriended her. I actually thought I'd grow to like her, but we never really clicked.

I don't like many of the cat villagers (and even those I do like I'm not huge on) but Tabby is definitely the one I dislike most.

Definitely Olivia, though I dislike Purrl and Kitty a lot too.

I don't really like Katt....
And Tom as well, even though he's adorable when I had him in my town he was a bit boring...

Back