• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Least popular dreamie?

peanut. i don't really known why i'm so drawn to her, but i love that lil pink squirrel. maybe it's because she was one of my starting villagers and has always been sweet?? i've never play animal crossing before new leaf so there's no nostalgic factor

A lot of my dreamies are extremely underrated! I especially have an attachment to Gaston. <3 He is in my Game Cube town, and also in my Wild World and New Leaf towns. I love him so much and he doesn't seem to be too popular for some reason.

mine is vesta! although at tier 3 she's not exactly unpopular haha. i really love sheep (i'm scottish what can i say :rolleyes:) and her face design is adorable!

My dreamie list is:
Marshal (only after i got him I began to like him)T1
Static T4 (I've seen many people looking for static, tbh he should be T3)
Grizzly T5 (why? he so kool XD)
Whitney T1 (I got her by chance and shes pretty cool)
Stinky t5 (he's a masked wrestler cat, who DOESN'T like him?)
Nate t5 (but hes so nice people! geez)
Felicity t3 (nice to see her higher up, she's actually really cool!)
Molly t2 (she's a starter and really kawaii)

and dreamies im looking for
Cherry T2 (seems cool and a dog villager would be cool to have)
Hamlet/pietro t4/t2 (These dudes are really awesome so idk why someone wouldn't want them.)

I want Tex because he shares my boyfriend's birthday, and he's actually a really great fit for him. I had him in my old town as well, and I really liked him.

I'm sure people are getting sick of it, but I can't get over Lyman. He's my best mate, and the day he left it was a truly sad thing.

Alfonso and Melba are two of my dreamies, and they're in Tier 5 on the tier list, I think. I had Melba in WW and Alfonso in CF. I was so sad to see them go ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The most popular out of my dreamies is Poppy, who is Tier 2. Eugene and Felicity are Tier 3.

Hans, my only tier 5 villager. I mean, there was one user I read about that was around last year that was absolutely obsessed with him (whilst also being constantly salty that Marshal was more popular than Hans despite them both being smugs) but other than that, there's not much love for him.

Back