• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Least popular dreamie?

Nana or Bianca. Nana and I share the same birthday and in my opinion she is the cutest monkey. I might put both of them into a second town if I get one.

Nana or Bianca. Nana and I share the same birthday and in my opinion she is the cutest monkey. I might put both of them into a second town if I get one.

Nana is AWESOME! I love the monkeys! Nana and Shari are both dreamies for Anur Transyl! (Maybe Tammi to, because of the need of a peppy I want to have around)

i want gladys sooooo bad!
i originally wanted blanche because she's really pretty, but i realised if i got her i'd have 3 snooties in my list of dreamies and that's... too many, lol. (i have ankha, and i really want diana.) so i was looking at the list of ostriches and fell in love with gladys, who is adorable.

Peggy. My first CF villager and my best friend who would defend me from the evil Opal. we had houses next to each other and she slowly became my favorite villager ( ^ω^ )

Both Nate and Freckles are unpopular and they're really my only ~dreamies~. All my others are ones I fell in love with on this game :p

I was incredibly estatic when I made my town last year and I started with Robin and Hugh! I had them in my Wild World town and it was sooo nice having them in my New Leaf too! Robin is still in my town, along with two other starters (Rocco and Poncho. They also are 'dreamies' too! I'll never let em leave.)

Sadly, I lost Hugh due to a time traveling accident whilst I was trying to boot out a different villager. It's definitely not worth restarting my game or anything, but I will miss that lazy pig.

I was incredibly estatic when I made my town last year and I started with Robin and Hugh! I had them in my Wild World town and it was sooo nice having them in my New Leaf too! Robin is still in my town, along with two other starters (Rocco and Poncho. They also are 'dreamies' too! I'll never let em leave.)

Sadly, I lost Hugh due to a time traveling accident whilst I was trying to boot out a different villager. It's definitely not worth restarting my game or anything, but I will miss that lazy pig.

Rocco is awesome! Hippos are amazing!

Peggy. My first CF villager and my best friend who would defend me from the evil Opal. we had houses next to each other and she slowly became my favorite villager ( ^ω^ )

Peggy is awesome! She was my City Folk bestie too, and she's freaking adorable. I'm sad that I have yet to see her in New Leaf. I know she's there, but she has not popped up once, even in a dream town!

Mine is probably Lobo. He was in my original 5 and I would probably quit the game if he left, because we're absolute BFF's.

I also rage at the fact that he's tier 4 when all the other cranky wolves are insanely more popular than him WHEN THEY'RE BASICALLY THE SAME.

Robin, Boone, Clay, Avery....those guys were tough to find, I'm still looking for two of them even!

Elvis is a villager that's just.. never talked about lol but he's one of my ultimate dreamies tbh

Hugh and Chow. I mean I wouldn't you like either? Folks love stiches for his plushie look, Hugh also has a plushie look. And look at those eyes! Hugh is a complete darling and I loved him ever since City Folk.

And Chow, come on!! He's a drag queen. so fabulous.

Back