• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Leftover Heart Crystals

I kept a couple back to use as decorations. I haven't put them out yet, but I have them!

Thinking about it, I might just give them as gifts or sell them. I probably would only use them for spring.

I’m pretty sure I have a couple stacks of heart crystals in storage and a few others here and there as decorations on my island. I’ll probably hoard them until next June unless I start to get serious about my island rating before then.

I just put mine in storage! As some point I'm planning on TT'ing back to wedding season to get more items but for now I just store them. I have been thinking of placing them around my island as decor but I'm scared someone will steal them!

I only have like, 5 or so leftover and I'm saving them til next year. That said, I don't know if there's any point really. Been tempted to just sell them at Nooks.

I just put mine in storage! As some point I'm planning on TT'ing back to wedding season to get more items but for now I just store them. I have been thinking of placing them around my island as decor but I'm scared someone will steal them!

You can always place them in areas that are fenced in. That would prevent people from getting to them.

Yes I have one left, and I have been saving it incase I want to drop it as decoration somewhere on my island.

I put some of mine on the ground to decorate my lovers lane. It looks cute.

I have a few leftover, probably between 3 and 5. I haven't put them to any particular use as of yet, I just wanted to keep a few because they're cute little baubles. I might stick one on top of a mantle or table just as decoration.

You can always place them in areas that are fenced in. That would prevent people from getting to them.
I have my island completed though and I'm not a fan of fencing things in! So I probably won't have them out much since people can now swim and steal things from beaches.

I still have some left cause I never traded them all in. During that time I was TTing back and forth across like 2 or 3 months to get a bunch of items and farming NPCs. Some event then came up that made me TT out of the summer months and I haven't gone back since. I would go back so I can spend them but I don't want to jump back so many months to the current month.

Back