• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Let me draw that for you...

Hold on, hold on folks... I'm a very sleepy person and I have a very unpredictable schedule... Also, I seem to have developed some sort of aversion to opening Photoshop... Anyways, here goes... Right now... I promise, it's already loading...

Edit: Hehe, I have something new in mine...

Havanacus said:
Hold on, hold on folks... I'm a very sleepy person and I have a very unpredictable schedule... Also, I seem to have developed some sort of aversion to opening Photoshop... Anyways, here goes... Right now... I promise, it's already loading...

Edit: Hehe, I have something new in mine...
Draw teh coffeh pwning nubs :3

Alright, all done... This time it's Hand Drawn!... Also, I did something different with the sizing... 100x100 was a little small...

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
First, cryindarkness gets her very own Cryindarkness...
Cryindarkness.jpg

Then Jas0n wanted the Internet...
TheInternet.jpg

Next, auraguy requested pie...
APie.jpg

And of course this caused coffeebean! to desire the wonderful sight of the lone hobo...
Hobo.jpg

Afterwards, SilverCyrus, lunatic that he is, requested My Past Dog Roland which sounds like the title to some cheap cartoon...
MyPastDogRoland.jpg

Gabby, in her penultimate wisdom, countered by requesting a megaphone...
Megaphone.jpg

Marker interrupted the combo with his unsatisfiable desire for platypuses...
Platypus.jpg

Lewis decided to throw another gear in the wrench pile by requesting pac man eating pac man of all things...
PaceatPac.jpg

One can only assume that what happened next was Bacon Boy asking for a black cat...
BlackCat.jpg

To end it all, xYoh performed the summoning ritual of all the requests combined... The fool...
AllRequests.jpg

</div>

Coffeebean!'s next requests and all requests requested after this post full of requests will be made later... Requests...

Back