• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Leveling up via Requests / Prettier than Squashed Bananas

You're back!!!! I want to post for a commission however I think you have a lot on your plate already. ;w;

Any of my OCs, please ; v ; http://sta.sh/24nha8587b2?edit=1
I prefer Rosalie though!!
Materials: whatever you think suits best! I prefer no digital, but again it's up to you ; w ;

Thank you! (I will pay accordingly like you said)

Edit: for the pose let me tell you their personalities:
Kitty - shy, sweet, etc.
Violet - feisty, energetic, tricky
Rosalie - serious, kinda grim, smiles sometimes
Dolly - sweet, playful, not shy
Nameless - she likes the nature, squirrels, she's kind of peaceful, generally happy

Last edited:
You're back!!!! I want to post for a commission however I think you have a lot on your plate already. ;w;

Awww, thanks for actually remembering me! I felt bad after peacing out for so many months. Haha, hopefully I can get you something done at some point! Since it's my goal to draw something every day, I try to burn through these - but I get stuck sometimes :~/

Guess I could commission too :D Think you could draw my mayor and beau together? Anything is fine, for example having them holding hands or something c:

zlCfzTGJ7yUbvkQ-mU

Awww I love Beau!! I'm gonna bookmark for myself in the future, since I have quite a few I'm doing, but I'll let you know if I get to it :)

omfg your sweater drawing is uber cute (I love the style it's so unique, but in an I-will-never-be-this-cool way) and jf you're hilarious
good luck with your commissions! I'm trying to save up my BTBs since I'm still collecting my villagers, but I had to say something about your talent and commentary @ v @

Thank you!! :~D I hate that I switched to paid commissions, cause I love doing art and it's not about getting BTB, but I wanted to set up a system where people will be picky in their commentary. But maybe I'll figure out something different!

this is really confusing :/

Awwww sorry :~( I know I can be all over the place. I tried to edit it this morning - if you know something specific that's confusing / a clearer way to explain things, could you let me know?

Any of my OCs, please ; v ; http://sta.sh/24nha8587b2?edit=1
I prefer Rosalie though!!
Materials: whatever you think suits best! I prefer no digital, but again it's up to you ; w ;

Thank you! (I will pay accordingly like you said)

Edit: for the pose let me tell you their personalities:
Kitty - shy, sweet, etc.
Violet - feisty, energetic, tricky
Rosalie - serious, kinda grim, smiles sometimes
Dolly - sweet, playful, not shy
Nameless - she likes the nature, squirrels, she's kind of peaceful, generally happy

Ah yes thank you for not preferring digital! Usually people expect that but I don't always have access to a real computer. I'll definitely try to come up with something for Rosalie/one of your OCs, and I'll let you know when I actively take on the commission!

Last edited:
AHHH YOUR ART IS AMAZING
I want to order something as soon as I get my refs made <3
Good luck!

Okay you guys! I've got my goal for this week (fortnight?) settled: trying to learn to utilize the character designs of old masters and appropriate the popular visual language. Feel free to critique me with these goals in mind (and remember I'm stretching myself in trying to learn these different things :~) )!

I'm gonna lay out my goals for the week, no guarantees I'll reach all of this, but I hope to! Feel free to lend me input, but I think I've generated my favorite ideas so far!

Pokemanz: Already mentioned this, I wanna reference Looney Tunes! Your little doggie is just too perfect for them, and I'm looking forward to it.

Alvery: I'm wanting to reference Miyazaki, especially his character designs for Spirited Away! The character acting of his main character is legendary, and your characters are so eastern in design I figured I'd reference their king :~)

MC4Pros: I think I'll leave it a surprise - I want to be extra creative with this one, and I don't have a solid game plan !

Amilee: I was coming up with some ideas for yours, too! I think I'll have to officially take it on cause I got excited (I'll PM you once I actually start it, just so you know!). I want to reference Brittney Lee, and have a little fun with the character sheets!

Okay you guys! I've got my goal for this week (fortnight?) settled: trying to learn to utilize the character designs of old masters and appropriate the popular visual language. Feel free to critique me with these goals in mind (and remember I'm stretching myself in trying to learn these different things :~) )!

I'm gonna lay out my goals for the week, no guarantees I'll reach all of this, but I hope to! Feel free to lend me input, but I think I've generated my favorite ideas so far!

Pokemanz: Already mentioned this, I wanna reference Looney Tunes! Your little doggie is just too perfect for them, and I'm looking forward to it.

Alvery: I'm wanting to reference Miyazaki, especially his character designs for Spirited Away! The character acting of his main character is legendary, and your characters are so eastern in design I figured I'd reference their king :~)

MC4Pros: I think I'll leave it a surprise - I want to be extra creative with this one, and I don't have a solid game plan !

Amilee: I was coming up with some ideas for yours, too! I think I'll have to officially take it on cause I got excited (I'll PM you once I actually start it, just so you know!). I want to reference Brittney Lee, and have a little fun with the character sheets!

eep, so excited~ Thank you! ^v^

Sounds great! :> I'm looking forward to it.

Ta-daaaa!

Finished Pokemanz' commission of his character FlamDawg Disco, thought I'd post it here! I ended up referencing Looney Tunes as well as Disney's Robin Hood, which is pretty evident based on his design! Feel free to critique or tell Pokemanz what you think he should give me, haha! I had a lot of fun sketching out a million cartoons and trying to decide a sufficiently doggish / cocky enough animal to build him as! Mostly Robin Hood, a little Sylvester, and a bit of K9

FD 500.jpg

(and I played with MS Paint a bit, heh heh)

FDC 500.jpg

Last edited:
Ta-daaaa!

Finished Pokemanz' commission of his character FlamDawg Disco, thought I'd post it here! I ended up referencing Looney Tunes as well as Disney's Robin Hood, which is pretty evident based on his design! Feel free to critique or tell Pokemanz what you think he should give me, haha! I had a lot of fun sketching out a million cartoons and trying to decide a sufficiently doggish / cocky enough animal to build him as! Mostly Robin Hood, a little Sylvester, and a bit of K9

View attachment 87163

(and I played with MS Paint a bit, heh heh)

View attachment 87164

Alright, wow. I know you're all about criticism with this and everything, but I honestly have nothing to say. This is exactly what I pictured when you said you would draw him, and he looks fantastic! Definitely takes me back to the days of watching Looney Tunes at like 5am lol. I'm sending you the full amount! 100% perfect in my book!

Alright, wow. I know you're all about criticism with this and everything, but I honestly have nothing to say. This is exactly what I pictured when you said you would draw him, and he looks fantastic! Definitely takes me back to the days of watching Looney Tunes at like 5am lol. I'm sending you the full amount! 100% perfect in my book!

Ahhwww haha! Even if that didn't come with a critique, I'm glad you liked it c:

Update:

I lied I'm not doing Miyazaki that was painful.

Headed back west, probably Don Bluth + 2D Dreamworks

Back