Selling Lexie's Poké Outlet! (All 6IVs, Shinies, Competitive, Nicknameable, Items, & More!)

Good morning, everyone!
tumblr_m6ae0183aN1qkvue8o1_500.gif

its nearly 11pm here but good morning! ha c:

It says all orders are finished so can I pick mine up :)?

Oh, actually I forgot to edit that from last time. D: /lazy
But I'll be putting yours together very soon (probably will be ready for you in about an hour or two)! :blush:
I'm in the middle of doing Pokemon and cleaning my apartment is why.

@Ladybonkers

Yay, thanks so much for taking my order!
I can't wait to get them. ^^
Seriously, I really appreciate the time you took in doing this.

Last edited:
Bump.
I'm sort of having a rough day, guys...
I'm going to take a quick break and see if I can trade everyone soon...
1389976947788.gif

Last edited:
Bump.
I'm sort of having a rough day, guys...
I'm going to take a quick break and see if I can trade everyone soon...
1389976947788.gif

I hope your day gets better! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! quick question, am I allowed to add onto my order? If so, how many shiny Eevees do you have? :3

I hope your day gets better! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! quick question, am I allowed to add onto my order? If so, how many shiny Eevees do you have? :3

Thank you and yes, of course! I always let people add to their orders. I'm not sure how many since most of them are in my Pokebank, but I definitely have a least half a box full or possibly more. x'D
What nature were you looking for? :blush:

Last edited:
Thank you and yes, of course! I always let people add to their orders. I'm not sure how many since most of them are in my Pokebank, but I definitely have a least half a box full or possibly more. x'D
What nature were you looking for? :blush:

Honestly, I don't know much about natures xD so it doesn't really matter to me :3

Bumping, but closing a little early. Today has been a really bad day for me and my fiance. Everyone's orders are pretty much finished though, but I'll be doing most of my trading tomorrow. I hope all of you can understand. Please feel free to remind me if you feel as though I've forgotten you in the mass of orders as well. There's been so many that I'm having a little anxiety that I might be missing people, so I'm going to go through the entire thread tomorrow as well. Thank you all for being so patient.

tumblr_mlrkmmbySH1rpn9eno1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back