• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying LF a bug net

Status
Not open for further replies.

augafey

Gonna hit 100%
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Isabelle
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Classic Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
Blue Feather
Green Feather
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (129) +
Just starting my game back up after a long hiatus because I saw there was an update. Now there's new stuff to do and my complete catalog isn't complete anymore!

Regardless, my golden net is missing. The shops aren't selling any nets right now, so if anyone has a net to spare, I'd love to catch a bug. No clue how the economy works anymore, so let me know a fair price.

Thanks in advance!!

No worries. My shop may have one, or the Museum might have a silver one tomorrow. Just trying to get this town initiative done. (Still figuring this out.)

Bump, still hoping to find one before I have to TT. I can come to your town to buy it if it's in shop, or you can drop one off to my town. Name your price. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back