Buying Done for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
I just ordered four cool chairs and a cool dining table from Wardell and they should be here in a few hours since it's around 11 in the evening where I'm living. I'll let you know when I get them.

I just ordered four cool chairs and a cool dining table from Wardell and they should be here in a few hours since it's around 11 in the evening where I'm living. I'll let you know when I get them.
I have them now. Let me know when you're up and I'll bring them to you. (for free, as always)

I have them now. Let me know when you're up and I'll bring them to you. (for free, as always)
@ZeldaCrossing64 let me know when you’re available for your posters, they’re ready now!
Perfect! I'll boot up my game and send you both a dodo code. :)

I can get you an Elmer poster if you're still looking for one.
Yeah, that'd be great! Is it ready for today or tomorrow? Either way, I don't mind waiting.

Heya I can get you the following for 7 tbt :)

Posters:
Benjamin
Butch
Clay
Cole
Knox
Puck

Other:
Ancient sashed robe (purple)
Sure, I can do that! I'll send you a dodo once I'm done my trade with Doo and Suguri, if that's okay with you?

Perfect! I'll boot up my game and send you both a dodo code. :)

Yeah, that'd be great! Is it ready for today or tomorrow? Either way, I don't mind waiting.

Sure, I can do that! I'll send you a dodo once I'm done my trade with Doo and Suguri, if that's okay with you?
Sounds good, I'll get them ready for you now!

@ZeldaCrossing64 I can deliver the poster when you're ready! (if I don't respond immediately, I'm probably eating dinner and will come back ASAP)
I'm available right now! The code is 74QV9 for when you're ready.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, I'll send you a PM... Just a sec!

Last edited:
I started playing AC:NH again, and I'm looking for some items I need!

POSTERS
I'm on a mission to collect every in-game poster - I'm only missing 19!
Alice
Alli
Annalise
Gloria
Grizzly
Kitt
Maelle
Mallary
Naomi
Peaches
Peewee
Queenie
Quillson
Rowan
Samson
Tex
Timbra
Truffles
Yuka

Additionally, I have some spare posters, in case anyone wants to do 1:1 trades. Here's what I have:
*Apollo
*Coco
*Fang
*Jack
*Ken
*Portia
*Pudge
*Raymond
*Sherb (x8)
*Tad
*Wolfgang

HYBRIDS
I'm redoing my island, and I'm going to need lots of flowers! Particularly black, purple, and blue ones.

Black flowers: Cosmos, roses, lilies, tulips
Blue flowers: Windflowers, pansies, hyacinths
Purple windflowers: Windflowers, pansies, hyacinths, roses, tulips, mums

I can trade any hybrids I don't need for them:
- Pink roses x12
- Pink tulips x19
- Green mums x3
- Pink hyacinths x4
- Orange tulips x4

I can offer TBT and various AC:NH items, including IGB and NMTs. I don't keep inventory of my stuff, so feel free to ask what I have and I'll check. Thanks for looking!

Current queue
Nothing ATM!
Hey! Just realized Maelle is one of my neighbors! I can bring you the poster tomorrow if you still need it? I'll order it today.

Sorry for the late response. 😭 But yes, I'm still interested. Feel free to let me know when you're ready to trade if you still have the poster.
Sorry! Fell asleep yesterday. I can drop off the poster tonight, probably after 6 or 7pm EST depending on when I get home. If not I'm available all weekend.

Hiya, I have Tex's poster and 2 purple roses to hand. Im willing to give them to you for free, just let me know when you'll be available.

That'd be great! I just woke up not too long ago, so I'll need about half an hour before I'm ready to trade. I'll send you a PM by then. c:
My apologies, I had to dart off last night due to my roommate getting locked out the house. I'll be free from now until 12PM BST and then I'll be back after 5PM, let me know if that works for you.

Hi @ZeldaCrossing64

I think I have several of the flowers you are looking for. I have blue and purple hyacinths, black roses and tulips... possibly more. I may have others but I will check in the morning. If you are still looking for any of those, let me know!

My apologies, I had to dart off last night due to my roommate getting locked out the house. I'll be free from now until 12PM BST and then I'll be back after 5PM, let me know if that works for you.
No worries! Looking at your time zone, it's almost 8 PM in your time? We can trade now, but can also postpone it if it's late for you.

Hi @ZeldaCrossing64

I think I have several of the flowers you are looking for. I have blue and purple hyacinths, black roses and tulips... possibly more. I may have others but I will check in the morning. If you are still looking for any of those, let me know!
Sure, that'd be great! I'll send you a dodo code soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back