• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 70- Police Station and Redd

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Welcome to day 70 of my blog, everybody! This post is late, so I apologize for that. And that reminds me, happy early August 1st! School is coming up so soon. I'm looking forward to it, but I also don't want summer to end! :c

I'm getting off track. Let's start!

To begin, I had a camper in town today, Caroline the squirrel. She's super adorable, but I plan on getting a dreamie to replace Pippy (hopefully), so I decided to pass on our new camper. Sorry, Caroline! It's hard to say no to such a sweet face.

View attachment 235910

Next, Chops seemed to think that it would be nice to head over to my house, so we both hung out for a while. He left before I could give him much of a tour though. Perhaps he had other plans.

View attachment 235911

Also, Crazy Redd is back in Camellia! I browsed through his selection. I realized that the statue was genuine, so I purchased it. That's one more to my art collection!

I took care of my usual Main Street stuff before working for Brewster and watering flowers. I was on my way to Re-Tail when Chops pinged me. Apparently he had a painting he wanted me to buy. I noticed that I didn't have it, so I took the risk and accepted, but he gave it to me for free! I took it to Blathers to have it looked at, and it turned out to be genuine. Thank you, Chops! ♥

To end the day, I celebrated my police station! I'm pretty happy with how it looks. It'll look even better when I start to landscape around that area too.

View attachment 235912

That concludes today's post! I hope you guys enjoyed. Stay tuned for more in the future, and see you soon!

View attachment 139457My ACNL TumblrView attachment 139457

Attachments

• Caroline.JPG
    Caroline.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Chops' Visit.JPG
    Chops' Visit.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Celebrating the Police Station.JPG
    Celebrating the Police Station.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 17
Your police station looks wonderful! Mine is right next to our cafe, too. ^^
And congrats on all of the golden tools and new developments of late. :D Also I'm sorry to hear about Pippy's moving, especially because you liked her so much. Always hard to sacrifice a not-quite-dreamie for someone hopefully better. Looking forward to your next blog! :)

I like where you put the police station! I'm looking forward to visiting Camellia and seeing how you landscape it. :)

Last edited:
Back