• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Day 88- Strange Clouds

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Welcome to day 88 of my not really daily adventures in Camellia! Like yesterday, nothing really happened today, so this post will be short.

It was a clear, cloudless day when went outside to check the mail, but that quickly changed. As I was patrolling through town, I noticed that some clouds had appeared and started to take a strange puffy form. Unfortunately, I forgot to take some pictures! o n o

Anyway, there was only one important villager request, and that was from Marina. She wanted me to finally visit her house! I went over, hoping I could maybe take one of her shirts home as to slightly improve her house, but she didn't bring up the option. Still, I had a lot of fun and made sure to send a letter.

Gulliver was on the beach according to Booker, so I went down there to check out the scene. The country apparently had lots of tulips and windmills. I looked it up, and it turned out to be the Netherlands.

View attachment 236093

I also got an alpine chair customized using a design from a dream town. I didn't snap a photo, but I'll definitely get one for tomorrow.~ c:

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed. I go back to school in exactly 6 days, so my posting will probably slow down around then. Gotta get what I can posted!

See you soon!

My ACNL Tumblr

Attachments

• Netherlands.JPG
    Netherlands.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 15
If only you had snapped a picture of those clouds! I've heard they can take the form of certain characters if you search hard enough... :eek:

Back