• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Days 60 and 61- Last Update For Now

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
If you're interested in why the title of the blog is...well, titled that way, feel free to skip to the end of this post! As for now, I'm going to begin with what's happened these past two days.

Day 60

I had a camper, and it turned out to be Kody the bear cub. For some reason I didn't like him very much in Wild World. He isn't that cute in my opinion, but it was nice to see him again.

View attachment 235853

Willow was the only villager with a request, and she wanted me to get some fruit for her. I picked up a perfect apple to make her happy, and she was overjoyed.

View attachment 235854

Not much happened after that, and I was unlucky with my mermaid-furniture check, so I'll move onto day 61.

Day 61

Snake had a delivery for Chops today. I've noticed that the two have been hanging around each other quite a lot lately. Wonder what's gotten into them- a rabbit and a pig don't seem very likely to be friends. But I suppose it's possible.

View attachment 235855

Katrina was in town as well. It's been a while since I've seen her. My lucky item was a rock n' roll accessory, and if I didn't wear one, I would be in great danger. I don't have anything rock n' roll, so I decided that taking the plunge couldn't be too bad.

View attachment 235856

I also got my second to last emotion from Shrunk! Tomorrow I'll be getting the Shrunk Funk Shuffle, and then I'll be done. It's a bummer I still have to collect a lot with Sophia. And I'm planning on getting a third character soon (that's a surprise!), so I still have a long time yet.

Well, that's all for this post! I tried to make it as short as possible since it's pretty late and I almost forgot to post. Whether you skipped to the end or read through all the way, here's what the title means, just in case you're not caught up with my posts:

I'll be gone Thursday through Saturday this week, and possibly Sunday if I get home too late. My family and I are driving 8 hours to Alabama for the beach, and I won't have a computer to update. However, I'm keeping track of what'll happen in Camellia so I can revive my readers with a dose of updates! And I'll be using mobile Tumblr, so if you want to talk to me there, feel free!

Alright, that's all, folks! Hope you enjoyed, and see you in a few days!

View attachment 137201My ACNL TumblrView attachment 137201

Attachments

• Kody.JPG
    Kody.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 200
  • Willow's Striped Cone.JPG
    Willow's Striped Cone.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Snake.JPG
    Snake.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Katrina.JPG
    Katrina.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 15
Just caught up on all of your blogs since I'd been gone. I hope you have a great vacation! Can't wait to read more. :)

Lol that's also my town name! And I thought I was the unique one lol

Back