• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life in Camellia Days 72 through 74- I've Returned!

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Sorry for going away for a few days, everyone! Band camp has consumed my life and I have almost no time for anything else, so from now on I probably won't be posting daily. Still, I've rounded up a few days to blog about, so I hope you enjoy!

I didn't play on day 71, so let's start on day 72.

I had a letter in my mailbox from Redd this morning. It contained the robust statue I had purchased yesterday, so I tossed the letter and kept the statue to donate later.

Because of the Fireworks Show, none of the villagers needed anything from me, which was a big relief! However, Snake pinged me to buy some ore, but that was about it. Not much else happened, so I'll share a photo or two that I got during the show.

View attachment 235936
Isabelle ended up giving me a flower bopper as my first piece of headgear!

View attachment 140480
And a gorgeous explosion featuring my lopsided house!

Day 74 (I didn't play on day 73 either, so this is the last one!)

I patrolled through town to ask villagers for requests. Nate was the first, and he wanted some fruit, so I gave him a perfect apple. Kitt also wanted me to bury a time capsule for her, so I placed it near her house. I still managed to mistake it for a fossil later on though. :B

Also, Snake was sick today. Poor thing! I brought him some medicine. He should be better in a couple more days.

View attachment 235937

I'll just wrap it up there to make the post short! Once again, sorry for being inconsistent with posting. I'll be especially busy tomorrow, so I doubt I'll be posting then, but perhaps the day after. I wish I had more time on my hands! With school starting soon and band starting even earlier, it's hard for me to find any down time. I hope you guys understand!

However, you're welcome to contact me on Tumblr (click the link at the bottom of the post) since I usually use mobile when I'm on the go! I may not be able to update here, but I'll be reblogging/posting a few things there every now and then.

Thank you for reading the days' posts! See you soon!

View attachment 140482My ACNL TumblrView attachment 140482

Attachments

• Isabelle and the Fireworks.JPG
    Isabelle and the Fireworks.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Snake's Sick!.JPG
    Snake's Sick!.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 18
Ah, yes. Band camp... :rolleyes:
Anyway, I hope Snake's feeling better by now! Let's hope he doesn't get sick again for a while yet (he always was in Cypress!) ;)

Back