• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Life on Animal Crossing Part 69: Welcome to Cypress, Merengue!

AllisonCypress

Mayor of Cypress
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
It's been a week or two since I posted my last Blog, and for once I have some interesting news-not the same old stories of villagers leaving every day. This time, it's about a villager moving in (a Dreamie of mine, too)-Merengue the rhino!
It was actually extremely fortunate on how all of this happened. I noticed that I had a camper in my campsite, which doesn't happen very often-and when it does, the villagers are usually ones I'm not too interested in or those I hardly know. However, when I went inside to greet them, I was rather surprised and elated to find out that the villager was Merengue! Since I've been planning on giving Cypress a sweet/natural feeling (as in the Sweet-Treats/foresty theme), I didn't hesitate to invite her to move in. The first few tries she told me that her friends back home would miss her and that she didn't feel ready, but I knew that I had to convince her. I had one extra spot for another villager, so there was still a chance of me obtaining her. At last, she agreed to move in, and over the next few days, Merengue started settling in. Yes, I know that for having Cypress almost one full year and just receiving my first Dreamie now is a slow move, but so far I've had all of my villagers move in by chance instead of buying them here. For that, I think it's a pretty good deal. :)
I also discovered that Gulliver was washed up on the beach again once I talked to Booker at the police station. He hasn't appeared in a while, so I was really glad to see him again! After asking me a few questions, I confirmed that the answer was Mexico. The next day he sent me a skeleton figurine, but, like most of the other items he's sent me, I decided to sell it at Re-Tail. It didn't fit in very well with my house. :p
I don't know if anybody here has noticed, but I've gone back to my older Blogs and have added all of my photos for the certain occasions! It took a good five hours to set everything up, but it was totally worth it. Now all I need to do is fix my 3DS to get that Dream Address...
That is all for now. I've been planning on livening up my Blogs to make them more appealing, although I can't guarantee that they'll be super amazing any time soon. Just stay tuned for Part 70! :)
~Mayor Allison of Cypress

Back