• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Likelihood of Getting AC 3DS XL Bundle in North America?

But still, its just a different color, so are any thing that comes in different colors. I don't see why people don't buy white game systems, the white Wii sold very well, why not the bundle

The white Wii sold so well because it was exclusively white for most of it's lifetime, so it was either deal with the white or not have a Wii.

White game systems get dirty easily, as with anything that's white, and tend to pop out from the other things sitting around.
Whereas black tends to blend in easier and looks better.

I don't know if this one is different from the one I got the other night, but Kmart has pink and white 3DS XLs. They're not advertising them, for whatever reason, but they're the same price as other 3DS XLs. No game with them, but still... if you're wanting a pink and white :) My store had about 12.
Whaat, I live in Canada though. But ill look out for them i guess now

Whaat, I live in Canada though. But ill look out for them i guess now

Oh, ok. :) Wasn't sure where you were! I don't know if there are Kmarts in Canada, but if they have them, maybe someone there does, too! :D They're not on their website. We read about it on a message board, so we went to check our store and they had plenty! :D

Yeah, the target and kmart at least a half hour away from me didn't have it either. So my bf had to order it from amazon for $250. Luckily he did a few days ago. It's now $265+! It's very limited in number, so I suggest grabbing it wherever you can. /flutter

Animal crossing new leaf 3ds XL bundle

Hey I saw the animal crossing new leaf bundle and I was wondering if you guys thought it was going to come to America. I know the fire emblem 3ds bundle come out in America so I thought there might be hope? Thanks.

Nintendo has had a hard time selling light colored consoles. But from what I've heard, they're reintroducing the white-and-pink 3DS XL, so that might give us hope for the bundle.

Nintendo has had a hard time selling light colored consoles. But from what I've heard, they're reintroducing the white-and-pink 3DS XL, so that might give us hope for the bundle.

I hope so. If it comes out, I am going to try to get it.

I hope so. If it comes out, I am going to try to get it.

It's listed as a color for the XL on Nintendo's official website, but I can't be too sure if it is available or not.

EDIT: Wait, were you talking about the Animal Crossing 3DS XL Bundle? If so, I didn't understand you correctly. ^^;;

Last edited:
It'd make sense to me to bring the XL bundle over, considering they brought over the Fire Emblem one, which was not even an XL console. I was not even aware Fire Emblem was popular enough in the US to result in that.

I'm just a little bit worried for the Europe region.
Actually first of all let me just say I was really disappointed that Europe itself got the pikachu 3dsxl but they never sent any to Australia >:|

Second of all, since Europe is getting the fire emblem 3dsXL in April it makes me lose hope for the AC themed one. If they don't release the AC one, I'm afraid I won't be getting a 3dsXL.

Back