List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty amused to see Beau 1st on the first tier. I know he's famous and loved, but I didn't think of him that much.
Frankly, I see people demanding Diana a lot more. If anything, she should be higher in the number than him -- I didn't know about Beau until a friend told me that she wants him in her town -- but Diana is practically everywhere. I knew she was extremely famous before I even got the game.

That is, of course, unless the numbers aren't by a certain order, lol.

The numbers go by who is the most requested villager of the week, and back when the list was being updated in March, I guess that was Beau. It would be interesting who would get that first spot now, I'm thinking either Diana or Merengue.

The numbers go by who is the most requested villager of the week, and back when the list was being updated in March, I guess that was Beau. It would be interesting who would get that first spot now, I'm thinking either Diana or Merengue.

It's definitely either Beau or Marshal. I'm not positive how long Marshal was at the top, but it was a LONG time indeed!

If I were to guesstimate what Tier 1 might look like now if it was up to date: I'd also say that Diana would be #1 right about now. Merengue would probably be much higher, and Marshal would probably be back up again. I can also see Whitney and Julian back in Tier 1, with Kid Cat and probably Chief having dropped down to Tier 2.

We all love to see the new updates, but Houndoomed's personal life and well-being definitely take precedence over this list.

If you ever read this, Houndoomed: we all miss you, and hope you feel at 110% when you finally return! :)

Same feeling from me. I wish Hound00med the best. I think most people are very understanding. We love the game of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf," as does Hound00med, and we continue to appreciate it for all it's worth.

I started a new type of cycling thread here and in order for it to work I needed a bunch of people to tell me their dreamies, and so I've got a list that pretty accurately taps into which villagers are popular right now. Take a look here

Dang I have Kid Cat and Stitches as originals in Wild World! Wish I had them on New Leaf to sell! I could use some Bells!

I think Papi is the only semi-valuable villager that I have in NL :(

I feel like Tia suddenly jumped to like the top cuz when I was trying to get her ppl were offering over 200 tbt for her!!!

I wish I could just transfer my Wild World villagers to New Leaf, 'cuz EVERY SINGLE ONE of my villagers was on the "Extremely Popular" level. Oh well. ;)

Hey all.. I apologise for my total inactivity recently. Work has since gotten worse and while I've managed to stay off medication, life is super tough for me at the moment.

I'm really sorry, but the earliest I can get into AC again and get this list updated properly is the beginning of July (where I'll have to take one more month off) .. After August starts, I will be updating this list full time again and being a lot more active on TBT in general.

I just wanna say I'm sorry that this list doesn't accurately represent the current popularity on TBT, and I'll make sure to update this as soon as I can.

I love you guys, and I miss you all <3

Oh my goodness, I hope everything will get better for you soon! Please don't worry too much about us, the list still gives most people a general idea and we all appreciate greatly what you've done!

If the person doing the list sees this and you ever need the help, I am not sure and have never been how you collect your statistics but know people go by it to the letter in pricing and popularity so secondly would like to know how it is calculated. And firstly sorry to hear your problems I have some IRal issues with health as well so put that first but it does leave me not working so if you ever need help, partly why am asking how you get the info, I can always help you keep updated using your method whatever that may be. I have the time.

As a side note from what I have read, since July 2014.. wow one year is coming soon, the list has moved from five on top to bottom but mainstays tend to be Diana, Julian, and Fang, the others move around a lot overtime Mergengue was a phase so I thought at the very end of last year or beginning of this one as well as the holiday themed animals ex Sprinkle and flurry...Marshall also wasn't always there but those three and Whitney have always been in top 1 or 2 since have been around, Fauna and Tia too though looks like the elephant has dropped for the first time in a long time. Also about Vesta I do see her a lot and as a seeker she is hard to grab up I've been having trouble with her and Baabara to finish out my sheep town, sheep are rising, Wendy as well not seeking but she goes fast now, most of the sheep do and I've seen more than just myself trying to get sheep and deer lately for full on theme towns so I would think they'll be rising soon. Just a guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back