List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take all the time you need to get back into the swing of things, Houndoomed. We miss you and this list, but your well-being is more important. :)

Bob is rising hell yeah

also havent check this thread in awhile lol rip marshal

What?s up with stitches being so popular XD He looks so ugly, to me at least, but seriously I can see villagers like Marshal or Beau begin on tier 1 because they are cute... But Stitches!?

Wow, things have really changed since the last time I checked this, Oh well they are all t1 to me, or someone, but seems people really follow this, I couldnt even sell Winnie, lol, joking I didn't try but have been trying to adopt her out for about a week but bottom of alphabetical t5 not good for her and gotta keep moving on. One day she will rise up I don't even check list anymore as it isn't really accurate to what I see I just give everyone leaving their shot now, hopefully the other few will be luckier. . Hopefully there are some non t 1/2 seekers while I am moving some things around.
Anyway really shocked at the shakeup, the wolves are falling, except continual Marshall and stitches am a little surprised at some big drops.

What?s up with stitches being so popular XD He looks so ugly, to me at least, but seriously I can see villagers like Marshal or Beau begin on tier 1 because they are cute... But Stitches!?

I don't care for Stitches, either. The eyes creep me out. :p

I can't believe we've not gotten an update in over a month! I hope Houndoomed feels better soon.

I'm glad everyone's finally getting over Marshal, he was starting to annoy me. I mean he's adorable, but there are way cuter smug villagers. *Cough* Julian *Cough* why is he in tier two? *Cough*

I have only six villagers in my two towns (Westerly and Granada) that aren't Tier Five. Two of them are in Westerly and four of them are in Granada. They are:
* Lolly (Tier One, normal villager, living in Granada)
* Maple (Tier Two, normal villager, living in Granada)
* Flora (Tier Two, peppy villager, living in Westerly)
* Cookie (Tier Three, peppy villager, living in Granada)
* Katt (Tier Four, uchi villager, living in Westerly)
* Frita (Tier Four, uchi villager, living in Granada)

I only have a few villagers worth anything.

Tier 1: Chief
Tier 2: Erik and Apollo
Tier 3: Lily

I'm glad everyone's finally getting over Marshal, he was starting to annoy me. I mean he's adorable, but there are way cuter smug villagers. *Cough* Julian *Cough* why is he in tier two? *Cough*

I used to have Julian in my second town but he started to annoy me very soon, maybe for his eyes. I got Marshal some weeks later and I will never let him go! Yes, maybe he's too popular but there is a reason...Anyway I have many tier 4/5 villagers in my towns and I love them, really can't understand why people hate these cuties (Kody, Gabi, Chow, Blaire, Spork, Poncho, Freckles, Roald and many more!).

I think Shep is a very cool smug, imho underrated. He lives in my first town since the first week I started to play.

Last edited:
My Town:
Tier 1:
Stitches: Place 2
Fauna: Place 4
Diana: Place 5
Rosie: Place 9
Merengue: Place 10
Marshal: Place 13
Kid Cat: Place 14
Marina: Place 15
Tier 2:
Julian Place 4
Tier 3:
Goldie Place 29
I love all my villagers, they are staying forever. XD

I dunno, i think i like Olivia much more than Ankh. She reminds me of Rarity a little bit. mostly in appearance of course, but still

I've seen a lot of people lookimg for and selling Vesta lately. Melba too! (not just saying that because shes my favorite, honest)

I just realised that I have mostly teir 2's and fives in my town...huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back