• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Julian should be moving in some way if sells are an indicator.
He's been auctioned like hotcakes this past weekend.

I don't find these rankings to be easy. But, I do believe the right villagers rank in the Top Tier minus one or two exceptions. What I find most interesting lately is how some villagers will fall but, maybe a month or two later, they will shoot back up. This is the case with the charming Cranky wolf Fang. And I'm hopeful it also happens for the endearing Normal elephant Tia.

I hope Pheobe makes it back to tier 1 eventually.

Me, too.

I'm glad Phoebe cracked the Top Tier list in March. That she made it, period.

I have Phoebe in my third town, Temps, and she is a wonderful, exotic, and beautiful Uchi ostrich.

Katt deserves a way higher rank. I think she should be in T2. People go crazy for her. There are always tons of posts on her giveaway posts. ;^;

Glad some people agree with me that pheobe deserves better. She's my uchi baby and one day will kick a** again. xD

Katt deserves a way higher rank. I think she should be in T2. People go crazy for her. There are always tons of posts on her giveaway posts. ;^;

That's way too high for Katt
Maybe later but not now
The highest she'll go is probably tier three
Just my opinion though

T3 would be a good spot for her. ^^; I hope she makes it there someday (though I'm very biased as she's my favorite, heh ;^;)

I will be updating the lists on Sunday (the day I keep trying to have as the update day, but it keeps deviating)

To keep up the suspense.. These are the villagers that will be my main focus this week..

Fauna, Molly, Papi & Benjamin

But I'm not revealing whether they're going up or down.. You'll just have to wait and see!

I'd like to remind you all that if you're going to suggest a villager to move up/down, you MUST mention a reason why you think they should move. I'm getting seriously tired of people barking villagers at me expecting me to move them.

Papi will be in Tier Four in the next update.
Papi and Benjamin can only go up, I'm wondering who will be bumped down to tier five. :eek:

Molly could swap with Fauna, but I don't think Molly's popular enough to do that. Plus if anyone from tier one was to move down I think it'd be Marina. I never see her on dreamy lists, but I don't frequent cycling/giveaway threads to know enough about her. ^^'

Papi and Benjamin can only go up, I'm wondering who will be bumped down to tier five. :eek:

Molly could swap with Fauna, but I don't think Molly's popular enough to do that. Plus if anyone from tier one was to move down I think it'd be Marina. I never see her on dreamy lists, but I don't frequent cycling/giveaway threads to know enough about her. ^^'

Who said only one villager could go up from Tier Five?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back