• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant was, which villagers from tier four will be bumped down. You said in your previous post you wouldn't tell if the villagers were going up or down to be suspenseful, but it isn't in the cases of Papi and Benjamin because they are currently in the lowest tier, they both can only go higher.

What I meant was, which villagers from tier four will be bumped down. You said in your previous post you wouldn't tell if the villagers were going up or down to be suspenseful, but it isn't in the cases of Papi and Benjamin because they are currently in the lowest tier, they both can only go higher.

That's very true.. But I was mainly using that line for Fauna and Molly - two very popular villagers :)

Im scared now. Fauna is too beautiful to go down. Molly can go down for all I care though. XD

Cause he's hands down the ugliest wolf.

When I was looking at all the wolves for the first time I found Lobo to be my favorite, I even had him for a little bit before he moved unexpectedly o_O I don't find him ugly at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause he's hands down the ugliest wolf.

When I was looking at all the wolves for the first time I found Lobo to be my favorite, I even had him for a little bit before he moved unexpectedly o_O I don't find him ugly at all

Out of curiosity how popular is Gladys? She's a villager I'd really like to have but I can't seem to find her anywhere.

Out of curiosity how popular is Gladys? She's a villager I'd really like to have but I can't seem to find her anywhere.

Good to know you read the first post - the most important one of the entire thread.

However, Gladys is Tier Five, she's very unpopular

Good to know you read the first post - the most important one of the entire thread.

However, Gladys is Tier Five, she's very unpopular
Thanks a bunch, the passive aggressiveness was unnecessary though.

I did read it...just not carefully enough I suppose. Once you get into the bigger tiers it gets harder to read though perhaps I have should have checked the only list in alphabetical order first. I still can't find Blanche. xD

Edit: Pfft, nevermind she's on that tier too. Interesting stuff.

Last edited:

I did read it...just not carefully enough I suppose. Once you get into the bigger tiers it gets harder to read though perhaps I have should have checked the only list in alphabetical order first. I still can't find Blanche. xD

I don't mean to give snarky responses really.. But when you get the same questions over and over when it is really in front of your face, it does get a little tiring, lol (especially in my cycling thread)

But yes, as lynncrossing said, CTRL-F is good :)

I don't mean to give snarky responses really.. But when you get the same questions over and over when it is really in front of your face, it does get a little tiring, lol (especially in my cycling thread)

But yes, as lynncrossing said, CTRL-F is good :)

I've seen a lot of offers on Bluebear lately. She should move up a few spaces on Tier 4. Phil should be in Trash Tier because when I tried to sell mine, not one response. I've also seen threads that were the same. Also, Beau and Julian should swap places because Beau has been in popularity land lately and Julian is in the red zone with very few responses to sales of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back