• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Little Corner DIY Store

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hiya! Could I buy your bread gratin, green bamboo mat, and windflower crown DIYs? I realize you're likely offline but feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here whenever you're available. Thanks! :)

Hiya! Could I buy your bread gratin, green bamboo mat, and windflower crown DIYs? I realize you're likely offline but feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here whenever you're available. Thanks! :)
Sure, I can get those ready for you now if you’re free? Please send me a dodo code when your gate’s open.

Hey crewmate! I have the following diys:
Nova Light
Maple-leaf pond stone
Crescent Chair

You may have them for free. Just quote or PM me so the Discord bot can alert me.

Hey crewmate! I have the following diys:
Nova Light
Maple-leaf pond stone
Crescent Chair

You may have them for free. Just quote or PM me so the Discord bot can alert me.
Hello, that would be much appreciated! Please let me know when you would be available for me to pick those up (or to drop them off if that is preferable)?

Hello, that would be much appreciated! Please let me know when you would be available for me to pick those up (or to drop them off if that is preferable)?
I’m available now if you are. I can open the gate if you don’t mind.

Back