• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍃 Little Gardening Shop 🍃 - OFFLINE -

adding your 7th fc# now! and thats fine ill take all those you have.. ill let you know when my gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates opened, you may drop them off @ the plaza.. also please lmk how much tbt to pay!

Heading to the station. And may I ask you for 110 tbt for a total? :)

Can I order 2 of every blue hybrid and 2 white carnations? I'd appreciate it!

Hi there! I have quite a bit to order haha but I'll start small!...ish lol

Blue Hydrangeas x10
Cedars x20
Regular Saplings x20

In total it should be: 40 TBT! Please let me know if my total is incorrect haha. Thank you!

Sorry for the delay. I'm not available this moment, will likely to be back on after 12 am my time.
Click here to check my time. -> Japan Local Time <-

Can I order 2 of every blue hybrid and 2 white carnations? I'd appreciate it!
Hi! Sure. Since it's not a lot I'd be more than happy to share them with you no charge. Please add my 7th FC and let me know when you're back online!

Hi there! I have quite a bit to order haha but I'll start small!...ish lol

Blue Hydrangeas x10
Cedars x20
Regular Saplings x20

In total it should be: 40 TBT! Please let me know if my total is incorrect haha. Thank you!
Hi, and sure! Let me know when you're back. :)

Back