• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🍃 Little Gardening Shop 🍃 - OFFLINE -

Hello, I would like to buy 15 holly starts, how much TBT would that be?

Hello, I would like to buy 15 holly starts, how much TBT would that be?

Hi Catto. It's been awhile. How have you been up to? :)
Would 10 tbt for a total sound good?
Aslo, Master is on vacation right now till Tuesday or so, I believe. I'll spare my blue roses if you want. Let me know.
When will you be available for the trade?

It has been a while indeed!! :) you know, school and all, but happy to be back. how bout u?

That really sweet of you! I just need 2 blue roses, and 10 tbt sounds perfect for the holly. How much do you need for the roses?

btw, I pretty free right now!

It has been a while indeed!! :) you know, school and all, but happy to be back. how bout u?

That really sweet of you! I just need 2 blue roses, and 10 tbt sounds perfect for the holly. How much do you need for the roses?

btw, I pretty free right now!

I tend to get swamped with family and stuff lately haa ha.
And okay. Will you add FC2 that's in my signature? I'll be ready shortly. And blue roses are freebie. :D
I'll like your post when I'm set.

thank you!!! I'll add right away! do you want me to visit o should I open my gate?

Hey there friend!
Yay hybrids!!

Can I please order 10 purple tulips, 10 blue pansies and 10 pink lilies? 30 tbt

do you still have 140 pink hydras? if so can ii have them all?

VaL
fc# in sig.
CST alday alnight

Last edited:
do you still have 140 pink hydras? if so can ii have them all?

VaL
fc# in sig.
CST alday alnight

Hi :) Yes I do.
Just, this afternoon ( a few hours earlier from this post ) my home internet modem or such started getting errors and can't connect to internet through home wifi. Now waiting for it to fix. Not sure how long it'll take till it works fine.
Let me know if you want me to reserve them for you until then!
Sorry for inconvenience. ><

EDIT : It's fixed~!

Last edited:
Hi :) Yes I do.
Just, this afternoon ( a few hours earlier from this post ) my home internet modem or such started getting errors and can't connect to internet through home wifi. Now waiting for it to fix. Not sure how long it'll take till it works fine.
Let me know if you want me to reserve them for you until then!
Sorry for inconvenience. ><

EDIT : It's fixed~!

ii too was having wifi problems bht ii fixed it as well, lmk if and when you can drop them off! ill take them all ty

ii too was having wifi problems bht ii fixed it as well, lmk if and when you can drop them off! ill take them all ty
Hi, I'm on for next couple hours. :) Please add my 7th FC before trade.
Also, it seems I've deleted a character that had 30 or so starts haha aha ;v; So, now I only have 110 pink hydrangeas, sorry!
Let me know when you have time. Thank you!

Hi, I'm on for next couple hours. :) Please add my 7th FC before trade.
Also, it seems I've deleted a character that had 30 or so starts haha aha ;v; So, now I only have 110 pink hydrangeas, sorry!
Let me know when you have time. Thank you!

adding your 7th fc# now! and thats fine ill take all those you have.. ill let you know when my gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates opened, you may drop them off @ the plaza.. also please lmk how much tbt to pay!

Back