• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Little things you noticed!

denicrossing

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0901-7384-4709
I'm making this thread to ask you guys, if there are any little things you noticed that are new in this game.
For example:
I noticed that fish don't swim under the bridges anymore. And I noticed that, when a villager has an instrument in their house and you play it, they will applaud. :)

Are there any things you noticed?

When you're donating to the Museum, it blacks out what you've already donated

when you water the flowers they actually perk up a little! the highlights get brighter.
and i love how isabelle does that little smile when you leave the town hall!

If you find something when you look in your villagers drawers they offer to give it to you for free

Frogs don't use umbrellas in the rain, and villagers plant flowers! <3

When Isabelle moves around, if you listen closely - you can hear her hairbells jingling. It's so cute! ; u;

Oh yeah, once you donate a piranha - go to the tank it's in. It will chase you and bop its head against the glass to try and get you.

Last edited:
i noticed that if theres a message you havent read on the bulletin board at night theres an owl on top of it instead of the other bird

When you start the game if your character is wearing long sleeves they sometimes sweat a little. Happened to me mostly during the day.

Villagers wave goodbye to you when you leave their house. It's pretty dang cute yo.

Some also bow. (maybe it's dependent on their personality? -shrugs-)

Some villagers will get so angry when you push them or hit them with a net, that they will literally stand there and shake out of sheer frustration. I laughed so damn hard when I realized it.

When Isabelle moves around, if you listen closely - you can hear her hairbells jingling. It's so cute! ; u;

Oh yeah, once you donate a piranha - go to the tank it's in. It will chase you and bop its head against the glass to try and get you.

Lol I love this.

You can see characters' footprints now. Especially cute when it's an animal with paws and they walk on the sand where you can really see it.

Wow... so many small (yet amazing) details! This is one main reasons why I love this game so much. :)

Keep posting!

When I was visiting Biskit, he let me choose something to buy from his house. I asked for his ukulele but he said he couldn't part with it. The next day I get a letter in the mail from Biskit with a present saying that he saw me eyeing something in his house and that he wanted me to have it. He gave me his ukulele as a gift! I don't know if it was a coincidence, but it was beyond cute.

I noticed one of my villagers skipping and dancing around my town whilst whistling my town tune! (':

I love all the little details in this game!
I noticed that the sound of walking with regular shoes vs rain boots in the rain is different. Also, when you walk into the museum, there is a general theme when you're in the lobby but when you go into an exhibit, there is a different track laid over the main theme (ex. for the fossils, the extra track is a heavy drum line atop the lobby theme, aquatic is a synth/strings-ish track over the lobby theme).
Also, when you trip on the beach it leaves a mark in the sand! :p I don't know why that's so exciting for me, but it is.
Also, when you shake fruit from a tree, the sound of it hitting the ground when it's raining vs. not raining is different. Same with shoveling dirt. Very satisfying! Haha.

When you pay off a mortgage at the post office, Pelly will clap for you when you do that victory dance for paying off a mortgage.

When you're fishing and catch something the villagers will clap if they watch!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also when you walk on the beach your footprints are there and you can even see toe marks so cute!

Back