• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Little things you noticed!

I love how the villagers are shaking the trees everyso often themselves, and they get sad when nothing falls out XD

When your villagers are sneaking up on bugs and you talk to them, they'll get angry.
Happened to me with Ankha... it sort of scared me a little bit.

CYRUS HAS A DRAWING OF REESE ON HIS DESK HOW CUTE IS THAT

I like it when villagers react to your emoticons. Sometimes they do it with you :)
One time I emoti-sneezed in the museum and Blathers looked at my person in surprise XD

I love the fact that Timmy/Tommy will always comment on little things like not having a point system or providing the best service possible for their customers. It makes them even cuter than they already are.

The sound of running on the stone is different when you are barefoot vs. wearing shoes.

When it's raining and you are running on the beach, you see wet sand being kicked up behind you.

When your villagers are sneaking up on bugs and you talk to them, they'll get angry.

Once Coco was sneaking up on a bug and I pulled out my net and caught it myself..she did the shocked emote and then walked away!

When I was visiting Biskit, he let me choose something to buy from his house. I asked for his ukulele but he said he couldn't part with it. The next day I get a letter in the mail from Biskit with a present saying that he saw me eyeing something in his house and that he wanted me to have it. He gave me his ukulele as a gift! I don't know if it was a coincidence, but it was beyond cute.

It's not. They do keep track of which items you said you were interested in. One time I did the same thing, and when talking to them later they said they knew I was looking at an item of theirs (one that I had asked if I could buy) and they gave it to me for free.

They'll essentially tell you to piss off if you talk to them when they're fishing XD

I love how the villagers fish and catch bugs and stuff now, so cute!
Also how they actually go into shops instead of hanging around outside... that used to frustrate me so much!
I seem to fall over a lot more in NL than in previous games?
Oh and villagers asked for different errands like getting fruit :D

Has anyone noticed fleas on their villagers? It's so funny when you catch the flea they look so shocked.

When you select "nothing" That your character doesn't need anything or doesn't want to buy something they close their eyes and shake their head. Not sure if this is new or not but it is so cute! :)

Back