• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Little things you noticed!

Villagers wave goodbye to you when you leave their house. It's pretty dang cute yo.

and also there are birds in front of a new shop :) The owl comes at night on the bulletin

The grass grows back at LIGHT SPEED. Also, whenever you get your furniture re-upholstered, the leaf in your pocket turns red instead of green!

I like how if you have the wet suite on, but you're on land, and you press "A" you're character acts like they are swimming! That's cute to me!

If any of your neighbors walks across a brown patch on the ground, it's not just circle footprints but the footprint of the animal they are! Your footprint also shoes up if you're barefoot.

I was snooping in Merry's fridge and she gave me the backyard pool that was in there.

Pelly claps for you if you pay off your loan. I don't know if Phyllis does as well. (Probably not.)

Most likely noticed by the majority of players, I think it's absolutely adorable how when you end a multiplayer session your player waves goodbye to the train.

Also if you fall in a pitfall while Isabelle is following you, she gets shocked then worried while watching you.

I know this was in past games, villagers nicknaming you, but I actually got to choose my nickname and when I become rather good friends with another animal, they'll run up to me and kindly ask me if they can call me the new name as well c:
They all seem so excited too, it's positively adorable.
And also kind of amusing because as a joke I made Cyrano call me "My BFF" so now half of my villagers refer to me as such.
tumblr_mob51o3lue1snnb4io1_400.jpg
Such cutie patooties I swear.

Oh, and I noticed that when you're in Re-Tail and you have something up on the flea market, it's very easy to steer an animal in the direction of your item and convince them to buy it. Then they'll just pay you in person c:

If you have a moray eel in the Museum, it'll try to attack you when you walk up to the tank.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know this was in past games, villagers nicknaming you, but I actually got to choose my nickname and when I become rather good friends with another animal, they'll run up to me and kindly ask me if they can call me the new name as well c:
They all seem so excited too, it's positively adorable.
And also kind of amusing because as a joke I made Cyrano call me "My BFF" so now half of my villagers refer to me as such.

Oh, dear! Peggy has started calling me "schmoopy". I hope everyone else in town doesn't start doing that!!!

I like how if I am wearing my headphones, the sound is in stereo and I can distinguish a direction for sounds like bubbles while I am swimming.

When you are on the island, the clock doesn't show, so I loose track of time. I plan on being on the island for about an hour, and then come to find out I've been there for over 2 hours sometimes even 3.

I noticed how the fish don't swim/hide under the bridges anymore. I didn't really play CF, but I remember this being a huge annoyance in WW when fishing. Glad they got rid of it.

Back