• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Lol. Sucks for DSi owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahaha. Serves those DSi owners right for wasting their money on yet another rehash of the handheld they already possess.

bdubs2594 said:
Ahaha. Serves those DSi owners right for wasting their money on yet another rehash of the handheld they already possess.
You forget to realize the simple fact that the DSi isn't like the Lite, it has alot of new features, like the DSi shop for example, don't you fully understand what the DSi shop could mean!?

I REALLY would like to shhoot nintendo's advisor for when to put things out in the head.
COME ON A NEW DS ALREADY.

roblox said:
I REALLY would like to shhoot nintendo's advisor for when to put things out in the head.
COME ON A NEW DS ALREADY.
Iwata, shoot that guy, he ruined Nintendo.

Yes it is called the nintendo ds lite compact look it up on
google and go into the youtube video it is sosososososo weard!!

..You *censored.2.0*tin' me? Hopefully you'll be able to exchange it atleast for a small discount.

web master said:
If that is what it will look like then it is pretty smexy.

web master said:
How gullible are you?
The DSL Compact is a fake vid.

DAMMIT I LOST DA GAME!!! Thanks alot DevilGopher!!!
Also IDC Ill continue with my dsi if they make a new one better ill save up my money to buy it and keep mine ^_^ Also its not coming out in 2010 its being ANNOUNCED In 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back