• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Lol. Sucks for DSi owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away236 said:
lol
fail

kinda reminds me of apple and their ipod releases
That's what I though. With Apple, it really ticked me off. They kept making them cheaper and better, and released new generations every few months.

Nintendo's "*censored.3.0* you All" to DSi Owners. I'm happy I didn't get a DSi, I'd rather get this one, but even so I bet the DS is going to get really old by that time.

web master said:
Dsi's are better
How are they "better"? First off, you haven't even played the *censored.3.0*ing system so how would you know, and second this is being powered by Nvidia, probably one of the best graphics chips/cards makers I've seen, so the Graphics RAM of a DSi would be like double in size, or around there.

Angry fanboy ftw (I'm talking about me :p )

Sometimes when a company screws its customers (like me XD) over that badly, you just gotta laugh. And cry a little inside.

Actually it's not a bad thing for DSi owners.

Announce in 2010 rite?

Which means release will probably be holiday 2011.

Which is fine with me.

pielover6 said:

Announce in 2010 rite?

Which is fine with me.
thats what i have been trying to say to people i remember when ifirst say the wii announced had a stupid look and name but then like 5 years after then it came out people will be long done with the dsi buy the time this comes out ^_^

blue2kid3 said:
pielover6 said:

Announce in 2010 rite?

Which is fine with me.
thats what i have been trying to say to people i remember when ifirst say the wii announced had a stupid look and name but then like 5 years after then it came out people will be long done with the dsi buy the time this comes out ^_^
I dunno if I will be done with it because of the shop but it'll be one of those systems I keep close incase I ever have the urge to play something on it.

Either way.

New systems are always welcome in my house.

pielover6 said:
blue2kid3 said:
pielover6 said:

Announce in 2010 rite?

Which is fine with me.
I dunno if I will be done with it because of the shop but it'll be one of those systems I keep close incase I ever have the urge to play something on it.

Either way.

New systems are always welcome in my house.
and its not really all that bad if it only lasted 3 years look at computers there out of date after 2 weeks pcs are where you really get effed

>_< I get to trade my DSi in in about 3 years. Fun times. Then again, they shouldn't be making a new DS, they need a new handheld.

But the DS has been around for like, almost 6 years now? The point is, you DSi owners got screwed over since a new generation of Nntendo's handhelds are going to come out, and if I recall correctly, your DSis are 1 year old. That gives game developers 2 years, assuming this new DS comes out 2011, to maximize the features of the DSi, otherwise, it's just a DS with a camera. Plus, the first DSi-only game won't be out until 2010. So that means that the DSi-only games are probably going to be really, really small.

DS:
Media: Game Boy Advance cartridge and Nintendo DS Game Card
CPU: One 67 MHz ARM946E-S and one 33 MHz ARM7TDMI
Storage capacity: Cartridge save, 4 MB RAM

DSi:
Media: Nintendo DS Game Card, Secure Digital card (SD card) and Secure Digital High Capacity card (SDHC card)
CPU: 2 ARM architecture processors
Storage capacity: Cartridge save, 256 MB internal flash memory and SD/SDHC card (up to 32 GB)

blue2kid3 said:
Nintendo is a little to cocky ever seance they got a number one selling system of all time and one day there going to eff up and regret it...after all ign and some other place says all signs are pointing that by holidays season end ps3 will pass Nintendo in sells
How the *censored.3.0* do you figure that out? The Wii has sold 52.62 million. PS3 has sold 24.6 million.

52.62 - 24.60 = 28.02

That's more PS3's than there are in existance. Your logic is bull.

Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
Ahaha. Serves those DSi owners right for wasting their money on yet another rehash of the handheld they already possess.
You forget to realize the simple fact that the DSi isn't like the Lite, it has alot of new features, like the DSi shop for example, don't you fully understand what the DSi shop could mean!?
I suppose you have a DSi and don't want to hear anyone saying that it's gone to waste.

Anyway, CAN you refund your DSi's? I'm just asking.

CrazyDavis said:
blue2kid3 said:
Nintendo is a little to cocky ever seance they got a number one selling system of all time and one day there going to eff up and regret it...after all ign and some other place says all signs are pointing that by holidays season end ps3 will pass Nintendo in sells
How the *censored.3.0* do you figure that out? The Wii has sold 52.62 million. PS3 has sold 24.6 million.

52.62 - 24.60 = 28.02

That's more PS3's than there are in existance. Your logic is bull.
The PS3 is more than likely going to outsell the Wii this Holiday season due to the price drop and some of the amazing games it's got.

And it's existence.

bdubs2594 said:
Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
Ahaha. Serves those DSi owners right for wasting their money on yet another rehash of the handheld they already possess.
You forget to realize the simple fact that the DSi isn't like the Lite, it has alot of new features, like the DSi shop for example, don't you fully understand what the DSi shop could mean!?
Yeah, bro. Let's go out and pay 150 more dollars so we can get crappy little minigame collections off the DSiWare store and past Gameboy/GBA games that we've probably played the *censored.2.0* out of when we were a kid! Yay!
I haven't played the Gameboy Zelda games. :c

TravisTouchdown said:
But the DS has been around for like, almost 6 years now? The point is, you DSi owners got screwed over since a new generation of Nntendo's handhelds are going to come out, and if I recall correctly, your DSis are 1 year old. That gives game developers 2 years, assuming this new DS comes out 2011, to maximize the features of the DSi, otherwise, it's just a DS with a camera. Plus, the first DSi-only game won't be out until 2010. So that means that the DSi-only games are probably going to be really, really small.

DS:

DSi:
Media: Nintendo DS Game Card, Secure Digital card (SD card) and Secure Digital High Capacity card (SDHC card)
Storage capacity: Cartridge save, 256 MB internal flash memory and SD/SDHC card (up to 32 GB)
Well to you.

My DSi? I just got it like 1 month ago.

So sure Travis in your eyes we got screwed.

In mine, another great Nintendo handheld is coming out.

*cough* I only own 2 nintendo systems *cough*

Tom said:
Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:
John102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Woooww. anger problems much?^^
I'm not angry, I don't know where you got the impression I was angry....

@Tom, this is what is happening to Apple also, it's sad, not enough competition....
The curse word.
*censored.3.0*ing.
:3
It gets the point across.

@John: Yeah. Nearly two bucks for a single song? That's bull.
Nonono, it's $1.29.

pielover6 said:
TravisTouchdown said:

DS:

DSi:
Well to you.

My DSi? I just got it like 1 month ago.

So sure Travis in your eyes we got screwed.

In mine, another great Nintendo handheld is coming out.
That's what Nintendo wants you to do, they can keep making new consoles, even ones that just have a few added features, and Nintendo fanboys will continue to mindlessly buy their same old crap and Nintendo will keep doing it over and over as long as they can continue to take giant baths in money because they don't care about their consumer's or fans anymore, they just want you to keep buying their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back