• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

Could you create an order form for the Etsy banner please? Or shall I just use an existing one? xD

@Fluffs
Your tag resized to 500 x 140
fluffs-140.png

@Sparkanine
Sorry for the wait! I know you wanted it 300x200, but it looks stretched and weird.
I gave you a few ones to choose from, though! Let me know if there's anything you want changed :)
300x200:
rules-300x200.png

300x125:
rules-300x125.png

300x125 - transparent clouds:
rules-300x125-clouds.png

@Axeler
Hope they're okay! Couldn't fit it on one line and keep the 200 height.
Let me know if I can change anything :)
600x200:
completed-requests.png

600x200 - blue outlining:
completed-requests-blue.png

500x200:
completed-requests-500.png

500x200 - blue outlining:
completed-requests-blue-500.png

Ooooooo this look great! Thanks a lot! :)

Could you create an order form for the Etsy banner please? Or shall I just use an existing one? xD

Yeah! If you wouldn't mind filling this out :D

Render/graphics(if any):
Background:
Text:
Colours:
Overall theme:
What kind of stuff are you selling?
Additional info:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooooooo this look great! Thanks a lot! :)

Glad you like it :)

@Fluffs
Your tag resized to 500 x 140
fluffs-140.png

@Sparkanine
Sorry for the wait! I know you wanted it 300x200, but it looks stretched and weird.
I gave you a few ones to choose from, though! Let me know if there's anything you want changed :)
300x200:
rules-300x200.png

300x125:
rules-300x125.png

300x125 - transparent clouds:
rules-300x125-clouds.png

@Axeler
Hope they're okay! Couldn't fit it on one line and keep the 200 height.
Let me know if I can change anything :)
600x200:
completed-requests.png

600x200 - blue outlining:
completed-requests-blue.png

500x200:
completed-requests-500.png

500x200 - blue outlining:
completed-requests-blue-500.png

ahh thanks London! You're a dear!

thank you! :3 sending TBT now!

Render/graphics(if any): x
Background: could you find me one please? anything vintage to do with a forest, just pm me the ones you find :)
Text: fawnie dreams (fawnie on top, dreams on bottom :3)
Colours: dusty rose, brass, brown
Overall theme: grungy forest, bohemian etc
What kind of stuff are you selling?: hand crafted stuff (temporary tattoos mostly)
Additional info: could you maybe fit in two social media icons
these ones please (twitter, tumblr)

thank you! :3 sending TBT now!

Render/graphics(if any): x
Background: could you find me one please? anything vintage to do with a forest, just pm me the ones you find :)
Text: fawnie dreams (fawnie on top, dreams on bottom :3)
Colours: dusty rose, brass, brown
Overall theme: grungy forest, bohemian etc
What kind of stuff are you selling?: hand crafted stuff (temporary tattoos mostly)
Additional info: could you maybe fit in two social media icons
these ones please (twitter, tumblr)

Looks good! I have to pop out for a bit, but I'll be back soon and I'll get started on it asap.
I'll PM you with all the WIP's too :)
Thanks for ordering!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh thanks London! You're a dear!

Anytime love :)

Bump! hopefully, this is ok. The thread has been inactive for a few days :p

Thanks <3
Yeah, I apologize I haven't been on here much. The retail store I work at is undergoing renovation, so I've been working CRAZY hours... like so crazy I barely have time to eat/sleep/shower in-between shifts.
I'm open to new requests but I won't be able to get to them until thursday and/or until I'm finished with starlark's etsy banner.

Hi- do you mind if I make a request, please?

Type: Traditional
Current Villagers: Kyle, Pierce, Mallary, Caroline, Vladimir, Victoria, Deli, Erik, Pashmina and Portia
Obtained Dreamies: All of my villagers are dreamies.
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: (( Optional ))
Shape(s): I kind of like the look of that last rhombus-shaped example. Do you mind if I get that design, please?
Colors/Theme:
Background: If at all possible, could I get a background of clouds, please?
Other: Do you mind if you include the text 'Mayor Earth of Labryth' above it, please?

Also, if you don't mind me asking- what is it you mean by Colors/theme? Sorry, I'm just kind of new to this, so I'm not really sure...

Hi- do you mind if I make a request, please?

Current Villagers: Kyle, Pierce, Mallary, Caroline, Vladimir, Victoria, Deli, Erik, Pashmina and Portia
Shape(s): I kind of like the look of that last rhombus-shaped example. Do you mind if I get that design, please?
Colors/Theme:
Other: Do you mind if you include the text 'Mayor Earth of Labryth' above it, please?

Also, if you don't mind me asking- what is it you mean by Colors/theme? Sorry, I'm just kind of new to this, so I'm not really sure...

I always like requests! :)
Well, the theme portion of the form helps me understand what direction to go in. For example, some people want something super girly and princess-themed, so I know to use pinks and purples.
You can leave the theme blank if you want... but I'd like to know what kinds of colours you'd want for the font, please!
Other than that, your request looks good!

Ahh, you make such amazing stuff! I'd love to make a request, if that's alright! (I don't wanna bother you if you're busy though! ;-;

Current Villagers: Tex, Stitches, Ken, Gayle, Coco, Tangy, Klaus, Chief, Ribbot, Shep
Obtained Dreamies: Stitches, Coco, Klaus, Chief
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: Maybe a little twinkly star thing? Whatever you think will look nice!
Shape(s): Something cool, I trust your judgement!
Colors/Theme: Black and white and lots of pretty shades of purple! <3
Background: Maybe this, please?
Other: If it could say somewhere 'Mayor Avira of Lunavale', that'd be awesome! Thanks so much! :lemon:

Last edited:
I always like requests! :)
Well, the theme portion of the form helps me understand what direction to go in. For example, some people want something super girly and princess-themed, so I know to use pinks and purples.
You can leave the theme blank if you want... but I'd like to know what kinds of colours you'd want for the font, please!
Other than that, your request looks good!

Okay, thank you very much! I'll repost the form:

Colors/Theme: Orange, please.

Ahh, you make such amazing stuff! I'd love to make a request, if that's alright! (I don't wanna bother you if you're busy though! ;-;

Current Villagers: Tex, Stitches, Ken, Gayle, Coco, Tangy, Klaus, Chief, Ribbot, Shep
Obtained Dreamies: Stitches, Coco, Klaus, Chief
Icon for Obtained Dreamies: Maybe a little twinkly star thing? Whatever you think will look nice!
Shape(s): Something cool, I trust your judgement!
Colors/Theme: Black and white and lots of pretty shades of purple! <3
Background: Maybe this, please?
Other: If it could say somewhere 'Mayor Avira of Lunavale', that'd be awesome! Thanks so much! :lemon:

Looks good! Thanks for ordering :) I'll get to it as soon as I can!
I only have a couple more days of these crazy shifts, so I should be able to catch up on requests soon ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, thank you very much! I'll repost the form:

Colors/Theme: Orange, please.

Looks great! :D Thanks.

----------------------------

I'll let you all know by VM when it's ready :)

Thanks <3
Yeah, I apologize I haven't been on here much. The retail store I work at is undergoing renovation, so I've been working CRAZY hours... like so crazy I barely have time to eat/sleep/shower in-between shifts.
I'm open to new requests but I won't be able to get to them until thursday and/or until I'm finished with starlark's etsy banner.

Oh I completely understand! I am sponge and school is soaking me wet with homework, stress, and studying! I hope the stress doesnt too harsh! Do anything you have to, to remain calm :p Don't get too overwhlemed! Anways, bumpies. x)

I'd like a request!

Type: GFX
Render: Click!
Background Image: Click!
Text: If you are crying, fight against it! If your regretting, walk forward! Only complaining on your misfourtune, you're nothing but a common pig!
(If it's too long let me know!)
Color(s): Blue/Grey
Overall Theme: Dark, "wispy" (idk)
Size: 500 x 150
Other: Nothing! :p

Thanks!

I'd like a request!

Type: GFX
Render: Click!
Background Image: Click!
Text: If you are crying, fight against it! If your regretting, walk forward! Only complaining on your misfourtune, you're nothing but a common pig!
(If it's too long let me know!)
Color(s): Blue/Grey
Overall Theme: Dark, "wispy" (idk)
Size: 500 x 150
Other: Nothing! :p

Thanks!

For some reason the link to the render isn't working for me. Could you link me to another one? :)

Back