• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ London's Graphic Shop ♡ FREE Requests! ♡ Typography, GFX and more

@starlark - Couldn't work with the social media icons you wanted.
They weren't rendered and blended too much with the background.
But I found an alternative. Let me know what you think, and if you'd like any changes :)

font #1:
fawniedreams-v1.png

font #2:
fawniedreams-v1-a.png

@Everyone else - WIP!​

agh OMG I love it! would it be possible to put two links to the left of the icons? I'm setting up the pages right now, I'll PM you when I have :)
I think I prefer the first one tbh but they're both lovely! Thanks so much :D

agh OMG I love it! would it be possible to put two links to the left of the icons? I'm setting up the pages right now, I'll PM you when I have :)
I think I prefer the first one tbh but they're both lovely! Thanks so much :D

Yes I can do that! I like the first one too :) Just included the second because I wasn't sure if you'd like the font lol.
Let me know when you have the links :D

@Earth Wolf-Howl - Thanks for being so patient! Let me know if there's anything I can change for ya :)

I cropped as much white space as I could for you so the dimensions come to 465 x 206, incase you were interested!
EarthWolfHowl.png

That's okay, thanks!

Sorry for having to point this out, but... You accidentally put an N in Labryth. Could you change that, please? Otherwise, it looks excellent!

That's okay, thanks!

Sorry for having to point this out, but... You accidentally put an N in Labryth. Could you change that, please? Otherwise, it looks excellent!

My apologies. I could have sworn I copied and pasted it, but I guess I didn't. Sorry about that!

EarthWolfHowl-2.png

@Kat Von Yuki - Here you go! Thanks for waiting :)
I, uh, made you two XD I had fun with it and wanted to try something a bit different.
Feel free to use whichever one you want, or let me know if there's any changes!

Raincloud:
raincloud.png

Feathers:
feathers.png

OH MY GOODNESS.
It's gorgeous! Look how cute everyone is! Even the villagers I don't particularly care for!
Ahhh, I love it, thank you so much! <3 I gotta go change my signature right this instant.​

@xCherryskyx - Thanks for waiting!
Let me know what you think and if there's any changes you'd like :)

cherrysky-1.png

Heyo! I'm having severe issues with my page setups sorry q-q could I ask to take the twitter one off please? Thank you ^^
If it's possible, could you create me a watermark saying Ruff? I just need something to put on my art and stuff so it doesn't get stolen haha~
Make it as fun as you want! I just want it to look individual and hard to recreate :) maybe a star incorporated in there or something? Idk, it's up to you!

Heyo! I'm having severe issues with my page setups sorry q-q could I ask to take the twitter one off please? Thank you ^^
If it's possible, could you create me a watermark saying Ruff? I just need something to put on my art and stuff so it doesn't get stolen haha~
Make it as fun as you want! I just want it to look individual and hard to recreate :) maybe a star incorporated in there or something? Idk, it's up to you!

I can do both of those for ya! :)
I'll get started on it soon

Back