• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Lono's Cranny ♡ ꒰Hybrids, pochettes, frozen treat set, DIYS and more꒱

How much are you looking for for the snowflake and maple pochettes?

v2a5qVJ.gif

Hiii!

May I order the Dreamy Sweater in both yellow and green, and the Dreamy Pants in blue, green and yellow for 50 TBT?

Can I get 2 frozen treat sets? I can pay in nmt :)
Yes sure c:
dm me a dodo code please and ty cx
Post automatically merged:

Hiii!

May I order the Dreamy Sweater in both yellow and green, and the Dreamy Pants in blue, green and yellow for 50 TBT?
Hi c:
i haven't seen yellow and green dreamy sweater only pink and blue? but i could be wrong
and pants yes sure c:

Yes sure c:
dm me a dodo code please and ty cx
Post automatically merged:

Hi c:
i haven't seen yellow and green dreamy sweater only pink and blue? but i could be wrong
and pants yes sure c:
Ahh, I see! Then I don’t need the sweaters, just the pants in those colors! May I add to this order a tree’s bounty lamp? I can offer 30 TBT in addition to the 30 TBT for all the pants. :)

Ahh, I see! Then I don’t need the sweaters, just the pants in those colors! May I add to this order a tree’s bounty lamp? I can offer 30 TBT in addition to the 30 TBT for all the pants. :)
Lamp is 2 nmt or 40 tbt c:

Back