• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for an opinion

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So I wanna do the whole path thing... I will make my direct paths too main buildings like villagers houses cafe ect ect.. So lets say I wanna do a PwP and a path is where I want it... will I have too erase it? Or will it just take the paths place? And do you think its easier too finish PwP then do paths or paths first?

If I remember correctly, it'll just take the path's place.

I find that paths help to break my town up into more manageable parts in my head when I'm thinking about where to put PWPs. But I do make sure to lay down paths in a way that I have a lot of open space still if I want to do a park or something.

Last edited:
With me, I'd rather do the PWP first and put my paths around it. Paths can be a pain, especially when something is put in the middle and you have to redo that whole section of the path.

I usually have an idea of where I want things on a map. I place paths while the PWP is still that fenced gyroid thing

When I am wanting to do a PWP, I decide where I want it before I go to Isabelle. I put a pattern down exactally the size that the PWP is to be. I then put a different pattern around the other. Then I go to Isabelle and lead her to the spot. When she shows me what it will look like, I make sure the first pattern is gone but the second one is still there. Therefore I know it is in the exact spot I want. So yes the PWP will take the path pattern away.
I did my big PWP before I laid down my paths and then did smaller project after the paths were down.

Back