Do you read reviews?

if it’s for books/movies/video games i usually don’t read any reviews to avoid any spoilers or anything like that. if it’s for something i’m purchasing i’ll glance at the reviews to help me make a decision if i’m on the fence or something :3

Yes, but it's more like watching a review video made by users especially when it's on YouTube. Although, it's more of the older game review videos. In this day and age, user and player based reviews are more reliable and resourceful than the "professional journalist" reviews. (Looking at you, IGN.😒)

Reviews are good when unbiased in nature and leaves the opinion open for others to think about the game.

i do not!! for movies/shows/books and purchases, i just wing it :] if i wanna see a movie, ill see it regardless of reviews! the same goes for any purchase

Not really. I get the opinions of my family and friends instead and whatever I end up watching/playing/purchasing usually ends up being good quality because of it.

I almost always read reviews for things I'm trying to purchase online, video games, and restaurants. Sometimes if I'm really worried about spoilers, or if I know I'll love a game then I'll skip reading reviews. But usually steam reviews are good about not spoiling story ( or waring you before they do)

When buying expensive products, yes. For example, new gadgets, furniture and appliances. Preferably, I want in-person reviews from consumers rather than vendors (market-speak as usual).

Back