(looking for) art of my OC'S (offering only sauteed mushrooms because I ran out of tbt)

No messages unless you want to write one! Thank you Yanrima! ;0; I will draw two drawings for you >:^)
Ok, I sent you both collectibles to your inventory with the Bee Plush having the message! Thank you so much as always and enjoy your Night Sky Scenery! 🥰

Your art is amazing as always!

Ok, I sent you both collectibles to your inventory with the Bee Plush having the message! Thank you so much as always and enjoy your Night Sky Scenery! 🥰

Your art is amazing as always!
Hehe thank you Yanrima!
Here's a drawing for the Night Sky Scenery! I hope you like it!
1712034576592.png

(this is a screenshot, file is too large for TBT to process)

Hehe thank you Yanrima!
Here's a drawing for the Night Sky Scenery! I hope you like it!
View attachment 550560
(this is a screenshot, file is too large for TBT to process)
This looks so good, it reminds me of one of those book illustrations! Thank you so much for drawing her as always! 🤩

(I'm a big fan of your art now!)

This looks so good, it reminds me of one of those book illustrations! Thank you so much for drawing her as always! 🤩

(I'm a big fan of your art now!)
I'm glad you like it!! heheh, I'll send this over to you over um. I guess Instagram!
edit- nvm! i can't message you on instagram... dm me your e-mail and i'll send it over to you :^)
edit again- nvm, i followed you and it allowed me to message you!

Sure, my Instagram handle is yanrimasart. Same handle as my Twitter but it's all small letters in Instagram. Thank you again! ☺️

Edit: For easy access
hm. maybe that was a bad idea. LOL i sent a message, it might be in a message request box- if you don't see it, dm me on TBT with your e-mail and i'll send the file over like that!

hm. maybe that was a bad idea. LOL i sent a message, it might be in a message request box- if you don't see it, dm me on TBT with your e-mail and i'll send the file over like that!
Sure, I'll pm you about the details!

@Yanrima~ Done with the art owed for the Bee Plush!
I was originally going to draw her with a bee but then I saw the collectible you put up and thought of an idea o:
I hope you like it!
1712041293720.png

beeplush2.png

again, the file is too big, i will e-mail it to you!

Last edited:
@Yanrima~ Done with the art owed for the Bee Plush!
I was originally going to draw her with a bee but then I saw the collectible you put up and thought of an idea o:
I hope you like it!
View attachment 550575
View attachment 550576
again, the file is too big, i will e-mail it to you!
I received the full pictures via mail! Thank you so much for drawing her and I really love how you draw my characters as always, they're amazing. The second one especially reminds me of a panel from a manga! 🤩🥹

I received the full pictures via mail! Thank you so much for drawing her and I really love how you draw my characters as always, they're amazing. The second one especially reminds me of a panel from a manga! 🤩🥹
Yay I'm glad you like it! Thank you for the Bee and Night Scenery! ;O;
Yeah!! I wanted to make it look like a manga :^D

Yay I'm glad you like it! Thank you for the Bee and Night Scenery! ;O;
Yeah!! I wanted to make it look like a manga :^D
I've noticed that you drew the gijinka-fied version of the Bee Plush so I did a super quick drawing of your interpretation of it. Enjoy! (also putting a little spin to the clothing design. Patches because plush..get it?)

beeplush.png

I've noticed that you drew the gijinka-fied version of the Bee Plush so I did a super quick drawing of your interpretation of it. Enjoy! (also putting a little spin to the clothing design. Patches because plush..get it?)

View attachment 550578
OMG so cute!!! i didn't even think of that!!! i should've made the little fairy thing i drew as a bee!! that would've been so smart..

Hey I'd love to draw your character if you're still looking for art? Either for tbt or your opalescent crystal?

Yanrima, will you allow me to draw your character for a collectible again?
I will refrain if you wish!
1712114696209.png

Yes, yes! You're welcome to draw my characters as much as you want!

I really love your art! 😍

Just tell me which collectible you want and I'll send it over.
Yay! Thank you!!
May I get the fish plush? I might come back for the balloons later if you're still open.........

Yay! Thank you!!
May I get the fish plush? I might come back for the balloons later if you're still open.........
Sure, do you need a message for the clownfish plush? Also, I'll just link in another thread with the reference of the blue character.

Also I'm still open when it comes to balloon collectibles regardless so don't worry! ☺️

Edit: And here's the ref of my blue character.

Last edited:
Back