(looking for) art of my OC'S

Ah !! I love drawing Elinor >:^DD!!
Will do asap! Any particular outfit?

Also- I can accept the balloon whenever o/
You can draw her in any outfit in the ref so feel free to draw her in any way!

also, do you need a message for the blue balloon?

Update: I received the 12 throwback tickets just recently and yes, I do have spare 12 throwbacks for the offer. Which collectible are you after for the 12 throwback tickets?
Sorry for the late response, that's awesome!! Yes I was hoping to ask for the yellow star frag :>
If you're still up for the trade, any particular oc youd like me to draw?

Sorry for the late response, that's awesome!! Yes I was hoping to ask for the yellow star frag :>
If you're still up for the trade, any particular oc youd like me to draw?
Yep, I'm still up for the trade. Is there any message you want on the yellow star fragment?

Also, can you draw Morgaine? Here's the ref page (she needs more art lol):

Yep, I'm still up for the trade. Is there any message you want on the yellow star fragment?

Also, can you draw Morgaine? Here's the ref page (she needs more art lol):
Great! Any or no message is fine :>
And got it! will do (y)(I understand the needing more art feeling)

Hi Yanrima!! I'm done with the art!! It's a companion piece to the other headshot I did for you a while back!
1725596986091.png

This is a screenshot of it! I'll be sending you an email since the files are too big for TBT to process

Hi Yanrima!! I'm done with the art!! It's a companion piece to the other headshot I did for you a while back!
View attachment 582955
This is a screenshot of it! I'll be sending you an email since the files are too big for TBT to process
Yes!!! She looks super gorgeous in your art style as always. Thank you for drawing her! 🥰🤩

hey yanrima..!! what year is your yellow candy from?

Last edited:
hey yanrima..!! what year is your yellow candy from?
Oh hi again, I checked on my inventory to see that I don't have my yellow candy anymore since I sell it back when the Friday the 13th candy event went on. I forgot to edit it out on the original post and i apologize for it. The only candies remaining in my inventory are the Christmas candies and one corrupted rainbow candy.

Oh hi again, I checked on my inventory to see that I don't have my yellow candy anymore since I sell it back when the Friday the 13th candy event went on. I forgot to edit it out on the original post and i apologize for it. The only candies remaining in my inventory are the Christmas candies and one corrupted rainbow candy.
oh hehe that's no problem yanrima!!

Back